NATICK, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aila Technologies, Inc., the leading provider of iOS-based Scanning Solutions for Enterprise, today announced the launch of SoftScan™, an enterprise-grade barcode scanning software solution that works on any iOS device. Unlike traditional mobile scanners, SoftScan allows any enterprise to enable customer-facing use cases and workflows like clienteling, price checking and product recommendations to drive growth and operational efficiency without the need to replace or upgrade existing hardware.
Aila Technologies, the leading provider of iOS-based Scanning Solutions for Enterprise, announces SoftScan, an enterprise-grade barcode scanning software solution that works on any iOS device.
SoftScan provides advanced image-based scanning leveraging Aila's signature scanning technology, TrueScan™, which is helping brands such as American Eagle, Fabletics and Rent the Runway gain the speed and accuracy to deliver better customer experiences and achieve greater operational efficiency. Retailers can now use the power of enterprise-grade scanning technology across a broader number of customer transactions, including price checking, inventory searches, scan and go, and clienteling with a reliable and cost-effective turnkey solution.
“SoftScan provides customer-facing businesses with greater flexibility as well as capabilities for delivering optimal service in their customer interactions,” said Matt Kowalcyk, CTO at Aila Technologies. “Our scanning platform now extends to any iOS device, giving businesses of any size the ability to scale physical-to-digital interactions seamlessly and efficiently with a robust yet lightweight solution that is a low-cost alternative to traditional mobile computers.”
With SoftScan, store managers and associates can easily and quickly access a powerful scanning device directly from their pockets to streamline their workflows and facilitate customer interactions in real-time. SoftScan enables retailers to consolidate the devices they use to manage daily processes into a single, easily accessible smartphone device.
SoftScan also includes the following capabilities:
- Integrates seamlessly with any iOS application,
- Deploys easily,
- Supports over 45 1D/2D symbologies,
- Provides unmatched reliability with live error detection and a continual learning algorithm, and
- Scans damaged, blurry and poorly printed barcodes with precision and ease
SoftScan stands alone as the simplest scanning solution for seamlessly connecting the physical to the digital. Aila provides solutions for customers in the retail, grocery, healthcare, hospitality, financial and travel industries. Customers benefit from flexible payment options, a lower TCO and the flexibility to scale as the business scales.
With SoftScan’s support for multiple frameworks, Aila’s developer network gains more programming options for a true code-once, deploy-anywhere solution. In addition to native iOS, Aila supports SWIFT, Objective-C, Xamarin, Cordova, and React Native.
To learn more about SoftScan, go to https://ailatech.com/product/softscan/. To see SoftScan in action, check out the free SoftScan demo app at https://apps.apple.com/us/app/aila-softscan/id1446909395.
About Aila Technologies, Inc.
Aila Technologies brings worlds together—physical and digital, present and future, companies and consumers—through the power of enterprise-grade data capture. Driven by its proprietary TrueScan scanning technology, Aila's platform of devices and software solutions deliver enterprise-grade data capture through vision-based scanning on iOS-based devices. Aila provides solutions for the retail, grocery, healthcare, hospitality, financial and travel industries. Learn how Aila Technologies is making every interaction and transaction it touches more valuable for every customer, every day, at ailatech.com.
More bar code and RFID news you don't want to miss:
- MPI Label Systems Partners With Kit Check To Provide Custom RFID Tags for Medication Inventory Tracking
- ScanTracked™ releases its flagship Cloud-based data collection and lookup platform
- Impinj Introduces Two New RAIN RFID Tag Chips for Global Markets Including Retail, Supply Chain, and Aviation
- TEKLYNX Launches New Blog On Barcode Labeling Processes
- Boehringer Ingelheim chooses NiceLabel solution to help support standardized labeling worldwide
- ScanSource to Present at Raymond James Technology Investors Conference
- Atlas RFID Announces Annual Jovix Award Winners
- RFID For Russia - Moscow City Streamlines Parking Access and Control with Secure RFID
- Printronix Auto ID Boosts Productivity and Versatility with Introduction of T6000e Thermal RFID Printer Series
- In Wake of New Romaine Lettuce Recall Supply Chain Management and Food Traceability "More Important Than Ever"
- NEW: Suppliers Guide To Aviation RFID
- Reverse Logistics Workflow Added to Smartphone App
- Acuity Joins Honeywell Partner Program - Adds Scanning, Printing and Mobile Computing Solutions
- Inventory Pro Online Adds Integration With WooCommerce
- RFID Solutions Bring Clear Sightline Into $1.2 Trillion Shrink Problem
- Avery Dennison to Acquire Smartrac’s RFID Inlay Business
- Supply Dynamics Named National Champion in US Air Force Sponsored Microelectronics Supply Chain Provenance Challenge
- Metalcraft Launches RFID Company To Support Small Businesses