SEATTLE, April 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Dynotag, makers of the Super IDs family of smart ID tags, announced expansion of their popular "Thank First Responders" program, which provides complimentary smart IDs to emergency medical personnel. Effective immediately, Law Enforcement and Active Military will also be eligible for the free program.
A SuperMedID™ provides instant access to a detailed emergency profile by simply scanning a QR code on the ID or by going online and entering the ID number. Available as necklaces, bracelets, key tags or cards, a SuperMed ID provides vastly more lifesaving information than traditional medical IDs can. The profile includes emergency contact info, medical conditions, allergies, medical devices, medications, preferred hospitals and more.
"First Responders put themselves in harm's way to help our communities every day," said Murat Divringi, President&CEO of Dynotag, Inc. "We want to thank them by providing a free SuperMedID™ tag - so they, too are prepared for an emergency situation!"
First Responders can request their free tag by visiting ThankFirstResponders.com. The process is simple and self-service. To qualify, first responders need only upload a photo of their ID card or badge. Even shipping is complimentary. "It is the least we can do for our heroes!" added Diviringi.
About Dynotag, Inc.
Dynotag® (http://www.dynotag.com) is the leading provider of maintenance-free Smart IDs for a variety of needs since 2012. Featuring patented DynoIQ™ features, all Dynotag Smart IDs provide lifetime service and advanced cloud-based features. Private label programs are also available for manufacturers seeking custom smart ID capabilities embedded in their products.
-- More news:
- Zebra Named To Forbes' Best Employer List For 4th Year
- IRCE @ RetailX to Feature Exciting Elements Including an Expanded Exhibit Hall, Innovation Valley and New Agenda Tracks
- Experience IRCE @ RetailX: Three Industry-Leading Events Come Together
- System Integrator Business For Sale - California
- Honeywell Heavy-Duty Industrial Printer Features Industry-First Internal Label Verification System
- Mark & Read Enables Real-Time Code Verification for More Applications
- BarTender 2019 Introduces Innovative, Powerful Features for Enterprise Labeling
- Shareholder Value is Inextricably Linked to Supply Chain Performance in Univ of Tennessee White Paper
- Liveclicker Releases LiveCoupon, a New Capability for Distributing Personalized Coupon Codes in Email Marketing Messages
- SAE International Updates Key Technical Standard that Addresses Counterfeit Parts in Aerospace Supply Chain
- A New Era for Supply Chain #Promat
- Impinj to Announce First Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Cognex Corporation Announces Resignation of CFO
- Magnolia Pictures Joins Entertainment Identifier Registry Association
- Barcoding, Inc. to Exhibit and Host Two On-floor Seminars at ProMat 2019
- Smartrac and 4E Antenna Enter Technology Partnership to Strengthen Sustainability and Advance the 'Green Tag' Program
- Alien Technology Unveils Next Generation High-Memory RFID IC and Tags
- NiceLabel Launches Global Partner Program
- Shopbrain App Uses Barcode Scanning To Do Price Comparisons
- Linux Foundation Welcomes New Members Including RFID Lab
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews