Forbes recognizes Zebra for its commitment to employee engagement, inclusion and diversity
LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. – April 18, 2019 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), an innovator at the edge of the enterprise with solutions and partners that enable businesses to gain a performance edge, announced it has been named to Forbes’ list of “America’s Best Employers,” for the fourth consecutive year. Based on recommendations from current employees and industry professionals, Zebra made the list of mid-sized companies for its ongoing commitment to employee engagement, inclusion and diversity.
Zebra’s diverse workforce of about 7,400 employees globally is driving a growing portfolio of intelligent edge solutions and devices designed to empower those on the front line of business. These solutions are delivered in collaboration with an ecosystem of more than 10,000 partners in more than 100 countries, enabling customers to create smart environments and optimize operations through connected, collaborative workflows.
“At Zebra, we are cultivating an inclusive and diverse culture where creativity and innovation thrives,” said Michael H. Terzich, Chief Administrative Officer, Zebra Technologies. “We are fortunate to have some of the brightest talent in the industry, and our passion to serve our partners and customers is one of our greatest strengths. We will continue to invest in fostering an environment that attracts top professionals to help our customers gain a competitive edge.”
Founded in 1969, Zebra has provided 50 years of technology expertise, leadership and innovation. The company has seven regional innovation and design centers with more than 4,400 U.S. and international patents issued and pending.
Forbes "America's Best Employers 2019" Methodology
More than 50,000 U.S. employees at companies with at least 1,000 people were surveyed for the America’s Best Employers List. The survey was conducted between Sept. 17 – Oct. 5, 2018 with global digital data collection partners who use innovative technology and proven sampling methodologies to facilitate a deep understanding of consumer opinions and behavior. Participation in the survey was voluntary, and respondents were recruited from thousands of sources to maximize reach and representation. The mix of respondents (gender, age, region, and ethnicity) in the sample represents American employees.
-- More news:
- IRCE @ RetailX to Feature Exciting Elements Including an Expanded Exhibit Hall, Innovation Valley and New Agenda Tracks
- Experience IRCE @ RetailX: Three Industry-Leading Events Come Together
- System Integrator Business For Sale - California
- Honeywell Heavy-Duty Industrial Printer Features Industry-First Internal Label Verification System
- Mark & Read Enables Real-Time Code Verification for More Applications
- BarTender 2019 Introduces Innovative, Powerful Features for Enterprise Labeling
- Shareholder Value is Inextricably Linked to Supply Chain Performance in Univ of Tennessee White Paper
- Liveclicker Releases LiveCoupon, a New Capability for Distributing Personalized Coupon Codes in Email Marketing Messages
- SAE International Updates Key Technical Standard that Addresses Counterfeit Parts in Aerospace Supply Chain
- A New Era for Supply Chain #Promat
- Impinj to Announce First Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Cognex Corporation Announces Resignation of CFO
- Magnolia Pictures Joins Entertainment Identifier Registry Association
- Barcoding, Inc. to Exhibit and Host Two On-floor Seminars at ProMat 2019
- Smartrac and 4E Antenna Enter Technology Partnership to Strengthen Sustainability and Advance the 'Green Tag' Program