Peter and Paul are two of the top experts in the industry and we’re excited for them to share their insight and best practices in data collection technology so ProMat attendees can take home ideas and solutions to help drive improvement and growth within their own organizations.
BALTIMORE (PRWEB) April 05, 2019
Barcoding, Inc., the leader in supply chain efficiency, accuracy and connectivity, will exhibit the company’s innovative solutions and host two educational on-floor seminars at ProMat 2019, held April 8-11 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
Presented by Barcoding experts Peter Zalinski, supply chain architect, and Paul Baboian, IoT and RFID enterprise solutions manager, the seminars will explore how data capture and IoT solutions can benefit an organization by creating a more efficient, accurate and connected supply chain. In addition, Barcoding will exhibit how RFID can drastically improve cycle counting processes with a live demo.
At booth #S5526, Barcoding will demonstrate the company’s latest mobile computer usage agent application, Get Smart (part of the MHI Innovation Award nominees). The application is designed to capture and report user and device usage information to provide real-time insight into when activities are performed throughout the day, on which devices and by whom.
“With a global supply chain that continues to grow and increase in complexity, Barcoding’s mission is to identify, create and provide solutions to better promote enterprise-wide efficiency, accuracy and connectivity for businesses across a multitude of industries,” said Shane Snyder, President of Barcoding, Inc. “Peter and Paul are two of the top experts in the industry and we’re excited for them to share their insight and best practices in data collection technology so ProMat attendees can take home ideas and solutions to help drive improvement and growth within their own organizations.”
Seminar #1 Details:
- What: “From Barcodes to Blockchain: Leveraging GS1 Standards for your Enterprise”
- Who: Peter Zalinski, supply chain architect
- When: Monday, April 8 from 1:30 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
- Where: Theater C
- Key Takeaways: How to use strategic enterprise labeling to drive your organization forward, best practices in GS1 barcode standards, understanding the impact of new technology like blockchain and future-proofing your supply chain.
Seminar #2 Details:
- What: “Leveraging Industrial IoT to Automate Business Processes”
- Who: Paul Baboian, IoT and RFID enterprise solutions manager
- When: Wednesday, April 10 from 2:15 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Where: Theater H
- Key Takeaways: Learn how to best collect data using modern mobile technology and RFID, hear real-life use cases and stories on digitization using IoT and understand how efficient and accurate data collection can transform your business.
Barcoding is also a proud supporter of MHI and MHEDA's Student Days on Wednesday, April 10. Students will get to test out the RFID cycle counting application as well as gain access to #SupplyChainGeek thought leadership and education.
For more information about the seminars and Barcoding’s participation at ProMat 2019, please visit: https://www.promatshow.com/listing.aspx?ref=attendees&id=45462
About Barcoding, Inc.
Barcoding is a supply chain automation and innovation company that helps organizations be more efficient, accurate and connected. With extensive subject matter expertise in data capture, labeling and printing, and mobile computing, we are trusted to build and manage solutions for some of the best IT and operations teams in the world. Founded in 1998, Barcoding is headquartered in Baltimore, Md., with offices across North America (Chicago, Houston, Seattle, Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver). For more information, visit http://www.barcoding.com.
- Smartrac and 4E Antenna Enter Technology Partnership to Strengthen Sustainability and Advance the 'Green Tag' Program
- Alien Technology Unveils Next Generation High-Memory RFID IC and Tags
- NiceLabel Launches Global Partner Program
- Shopbrain App Uses Barcode Scanning To Do Price Comparisons
- Linux Foundation Welcomes New Members Including RFID Lab
- Impinj Technology Innovations to Enable IoT Functionality for Trillions of Everyday Items
- PERVASID NOMINATED FOR PRESTIGIOUS RFID JOURNAL AWARD #RFIDLive
- Leading Mobile Data Capture Technology Provider ScanForce Announces Integration with Sage Intacct
- Lisa Dolan, VP of Supply Chain Strategy at ALOM, Named SDCE 2019 Pro to Know of the Year
- Manufacturing Network Restructuring and Raw Material Shortages Among Top 10 Supply Chain Risk Predictions for 2019
- TEKLYNX Releases Enterprise Labeling Solutions TEKLYNX CENTRAL CFR 5.0 and TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS 5.0
- Smartrac Supplies State-of-the-Art RFID Products that Fully Comply with the ‘Buy American’ Act
- AB&R’s ZC10L RFID large format card printer named finalist for Best New Product by RFID Journal #RFIDLive
- Marco Ehrhardt, EPG President and CEO, Named to the 2019 Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- Vizinex Has Value-Added Systems Integrators Program at #RFIDLive
- Dual Frequency RFID Tags #RFIDLive
- New In-Mold Label With RAIN RFID #RFIDLive
- Hybrid Barcode & RFID Wearable Selected as Best New Product Finalist at the 13th Annual RFID Journal Awards #RFIDLive
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews