SenseStone offers the special RFID anti-metal tags which are equipped with the dual-frequency characteristics that can be applied in the assets management covering both the European and American bands. Tags with the special design of dual-frequency characteristics with assured quality, is your first choice!
Please stop at booth #749 in RFID Journal Live 2019 in Phoenix!
For more information, please visit http://www.sensestone.com .
- New In-Mold Label With RAIN RFID #RFIDLive
- Hybrid Barcode & RFID Wearable Selected as Best New Product Finalist at the 13th Annual RFID Journal Awards #RFIDLive
- DHL Supply Chain Recognizes Six Carriers with Performance Award at the 2019 Carrier Summit
- Laserax Launches Inline Laser Marking and Laser Cleaning Solutions
- Brew2You -Cleveland Cavaliers Launch In Seat Ordering With Barcodes and Messaging App
- Mobile Scanning Feature With First-of-Kind Solution to Modernize Instructions
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 to Feature IoT, AIM and International China Pavilions #RFIDLive
- Superdry to Present Retail RFID Case Study at #RFIDLive
- QiO Participates at the ADS Supply Chain Conference
- Jump Technologies Announces Exclusive Marketing Agreement with Simplify OR
- RFID technology improves accuracy and visibility of the medication supply chain, from the production line to the patient
- TEKLYNX International’s Robert Lenski Named to the 2019 Foo
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews