Our customers will find value in these prepackaged, highly adapted inline solutions. Dealing with only one specialized stakeholder beats having to deal with the laser manufacturer, an integrator, installers, and laser safety compliance specialists.
QUEBEC CITY (PRWEB) March 20, 2019
Global manufacturers are facing increasing pressure from their clients in the automotive industry to provide part-to-part traceability. Being able to trace every part inside their production facilities with a unique, permanent, scannable barcode provides data-oriented manufacturers invaluable information for process control.
Laserax has developed a complete line of laser markers that enables direct part marking to help manufacturers trace every product from early production steps to the assembly of the final products and beyond.
Manufacturers can count on Laserax’s field-tested inline laser marking solutions, which have been designed for optimal robustness, performance, reliability, and safety. Laserax’s laser technology experts help clients take the burden of laser safety certification off of their shoulders.
Mr. Eric Bourbeau, responsible for product standardization at Laserax, said: “Our customers will find value in these prepackaged, highly adapted inline solutions. Dealing with only one specialized stakeholder beats having to deal with the laser manufacturer, an integrator, installers, and laser safety compliance specialists.”
TRACEABILITY CHALLENGES SOLVED WITH LASERAX’S COMPLETE INLINE SOLUTIONS
Other direct part marking technologies simply cannot reach the levels of contrast, legibility, and resistance to post-process treatments that are consistently achieved with Laserax’s laser marking machines.
Laserax has developed three laser marking machines that are being used in the harshest industrial environments, such as manufacturing plants for automotive parts, diecasters, extruders, foundries and more.
Open-Air Machine (OAM)
The Open-Air Machine is a no-nonsense machine used in automated production cells that is serviced by an industrial robot. The robot holds the part in front of the machine during the marking operation. When the marking is complete, the robot can resume the production cycle.
- Brew2You -Cleveland Cavaliers Launch In Seat Ordering With Barcodes and Messaging App
- Mobile Scanning Feature With First-of-Kind Solution to Modernize Instructions
- RFID Journal LIVE! 2019 to Feature IoT, AIM and International China Pavilions #RFIDLive
- Superdry to Present Retail RFID Case Study at #RFIDLive
- QiO Participates at the ADS Supply Chain Conference
- Jump Technologies Announces Exclusive Marketing Agreement with Simplify OR
- RFID technology improves accuracy and visibility of the medication supply chain, from the production line to the patient
- TEKLYNX International’s Robert Lenski Named to the 2019 Food Logistics Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- Logistyx Technologies Announces Silver Level Sponsorship of Modern Business Experience 2019
- Cadence Warehouse Management System and LogiView for Supply Chain Visibility at ProMat 2019
- WaterField Unveils the Stratto Bifold Leather Wallet with RFID Blocking Option
- GuardRFID Launches New Push Button Personnel Tag