Gary Chandler, Director of Consulting Services at QiO, will be representing the company at the event, discussing the future of digital for industrial companies and the need to Think Big, Start Small and Scale Fast, in order to stay relevant and succeed in an ever-changing landscape.
LONDON (PRWEB) March 19, 2019
QiO Technologies is pleased to be attending the Digital Supply Chain Conference 2019 hosted by the ADS Group at the National Physical Laboratory Teddington, Middlesex, on March 19th. QiO is a software company providing AI infused applications that enable industrial customers to unlock trapped productivity and improve safety.
Gary Chandler, Director of Consulting Services at QiO, will be representing the company at the event, discussing the future of digital for industrial companies and the need to Think Big, Start Small and Scale Fast to stay relevant in an ever-changing landscape. The talk will focus on how manufacturers in the aerospace and defence sectors can successfully transition to Industry 4.0 best practices. Gary will also be chairing a panel discussion with key clients focused on digitising supply chain.
ADS is the premier trade organisation for companies in the UK Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space Sectors. Its members comprise of over 1000 UK registered businesses, including some of the leading aerospace companies and OEMs in the space.
QiO, which was included in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant on Industrial IoT Platforms, works with global manufactures and industrials including Rolls-Royce, Lloyd’s Register, Saudi Global Ports and Bahrain Fiber Glass.
QiO is an Industry 4.0 advanced analytics software company that enables global industrials and manufacturers to quickly improve operational efficiency, productivity and safety. QiO delivers technology that helps industrial engineers simulate, predict, collaborate and optimise business processes to drive better outcomes. For more information on QiO, please visit our website https://qio.io
- Jump Technologies Announces Exclusive Marketing Agreement with Simplify OR
- RFID technology improves accuracy and visibility of the medication supply chain, from the production line to the patient
- TEKLYNX International’s Robert Lenski Named to the 2019 Food Logistics Champions: Rock Stars of the Supply Chain
- Logistyx Technologies Announces Silver Level Sponsorship of Modern Business Experience 2019
- Cadence Warehouse Management System and LogiView for Supply Chain Visibility at ProMat 2019
- WaterField Unveils the Stratto Bifold Leather Wallet with RFID Blocking Option
- GuardRFID Launches New Push Button Personnel Tag
- Intelligraphics Deploys IGX TRAC for CCX TAG Transmission Based Wi-Fi Localization and Asset Tracking
- Personal Shopper Computers With Barcode Scanners Deployed In Supermarket Chain
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews