"We are excited to add the talented individuals of QSG to the OCR Canada team. Together, we will serve the customers of QSG and bring forward the resources of a global company to meet their needs.
MARKHAM, Ontario (PRWEB) March 07, 2019
Under the Barcodes Group, OCR Canada has seen incredible growth, continuing to be Canada's leading value-added reseller. Executive management is confident that this acquisition will allow OCR Canada to best serve the Canadian Market in its entirety, providing the best solutions and service available.
Dan Nettesheim, President & CEO of Barcodes Group, the parent company of OCR Canada, stated, "We are excited to add the talented individuals of QSG to the OCR Canada team. Together, we will serve the customers of QSG and bring forward the resources of a global company to meet their needs. This merger makes OCR Canada the leading solution provider of data capture and wireless technologies and services in Canada."
Gilles Guadreault, CEO and Owner of QSG Canada, added, "We felt our customers would be best cared for by Barcodes Group's OCR Canada team going forward. OCR Canada has an excellent reputation for putting the customer first, shipping on time, having deep technical resources and providing superb value-added services. I trust in Dan's leadership to take the QSG business forward to reach its full potential."
QSG is a Canadian specialty systems integrator focused on field and supply chain mobility. A reseller of thermal printers and recognized as a Tier 1 provider in enterprise mobility solutions, specializing in complex projects and companies with a wide network of manufacturing plants and distribution centers. They were founded in 1995 under the name, Viascan and over the years we have merged with several companies including Étiquettes Uno, Lazertherm, Qdata and QSG. In 2016, by repurchasing their Canadian assets they became QSG Inc.
Barcodes Group, parent company of Barcodes, Inc. and OCR Canada, Ltd., headquartered in Chicago, IL and with corporate offices across the U.S., Canada, and Europe, is a leading information technology solution provider with more than a 25-year history of providing products and services to automate businesses. The Company's data capture products, which include barcoding, RFID, mobile, people identification, and wireless networking devices, and integration and managed services enable customers to improve productivity and profitability in their businesses. Barcodes has partnered with Odyssey Investment Partners to leverage their private equity capital and experience to drive strategic growth.
- NFC Money Transfer Specification Alternative To QR Codes Announced
- Socket Mobile Ships DuraCase for Apple iPhones 6, 7, 8 and Plus versions
- Support for New GS1 Digital Link Standard From Digimarc
- Live Finger Detection Fingerprint Scanner For The SmartMetric Biometric Credit/Debit Cards
- Web-Based Inventory Management System Reveals its New Breakdown Feature
- Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK Update Improves Blurred Barcode Decoding Performance
- TEKLYNX Improves Labeling Accuracy and Simplifies Labeling Compliance for Growing Medical Device Manufacturer
- Global Supply Chain Risk Events Increased 36% in 2018
- Avery Dennison Announces Transition in Board Leadership