Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading innovator of data capture and delivery solutions for enhanced productivity, is announcing the DuraCase for Apple's iPhone and iPhone Plus mobile phones is now shipping. The DuraCase for iPhone is a one-handed, protective sled, featuring rubberized material which increases drop protection and durability for both the iPhone and the 800 Series scanner.
"We are delighted to be shipping the DuraCase for iPhone Series, which will enable our many iOS application developers to deploy robust and reliable barcode scanning solutions to their iPhone customers. The DuraCase for iPhone combines an iPhone, a SocketScan 800 Series, and a protective case into a single-handed solution. It is designed to charge both the scanner and Apple's iPhone in a single-charging unit. For larger deployments, the 6 Multi-Bay Charger charges up to 6 DuraCase solutions simultaneously. For warehouse environments and automobile, there will be a vehicle charging dock for DuraCase. (click for more)
- Support for New GS1 Digital Link Standard From Digimarc
- Live Finger Detection Fingerprint Scanner For The SmartMetric Biometric Credit/Debit Cards
- Web-Based Inventory Management System Reveals its New Breakdown Feature
- Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK Update Improves Blurred Barcode Decoding Performance
- TEKLYNX Improves Labeling Accuracy and Simplifies Labeling Compliance for Growing Medical Device Manufacturer
- Global Supply Chain Risk Events Increased 36% in 2018
- Avery Dennison Announces Transition in Board Leadership
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews