March 5, 2019 – Dynamsoft has released a new version of its Barcode Reader Software Development Kit with several new updates that include improved performance for decoding blurred or fuzzy barcodes and average barcode read speed increases of 5-10 percent.
Dynamsoft Barcode Reader v6.5 SDK has significantly improved the success rate for decoding blurred PDF417 barcodes. In addition, recognition rates were also significantly improved for fuzzy 1D, QR and DataMatrix barcodes. This helps organizations reduce workflow disruptions that would normally be caused by barcode reading obstacles. The updated decoding algorithm for the SDK also has reduced misreading rates for 1D barcodes and Aztec barcodes.
Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK enables application developers to efficiently embed barcode reading functionality to their web, desktop and mobile applications using just a few lines of code. This saves months of additional work in coding from scratch, in addition to the expense of doing so. With the SDK, end users can decode barcodes from various image file formats (BMP, JPG, PNG, PDF and TIFF). This includes from device-independent bitmap (DIB) formats which can be obtained from cameras or scanners.
Pricing and Availability
Dynamsoft's Barcode Reader SDK v6.5 is provided with rich code samples. It is backed by technical support channels that include an online knowledge base, email, chat, phone and more. It is now available for download from the Dynamsoft website. Developers can also use a live online demo and download trial versions from the website product page.
About Dynamsoft Corp.
Dynamsoft Corp. provides enterprise-class TWAIN™ software development kits (SDK), a Barcode Reader SDK, and a Camera SDK to help developers meet document imaging requirements for developing web or desktop document management applications. The company also provides enterprise-grade version control software to help developers manage developer teams and projects. The imaging SDKs help today’s businesses seeking to migrate from wasteful paper-based workflows to efficient electronic document and records management. Dynamsoft is an associate member of the TWAIN Working Group that develops TWAIN standards. Thousands of customers use Dynamsoft's solutions. Customers include 3M®; Apple®; EMC®; FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc.; Fujitsu®; GE®; H&R Block®; HP®; IBM®, Intel®; Infosys®; Lockheed Martin®; Olympus®; Philips®; PricewaterhouseCoopers®; Samsung®; Siemens®; Symantec®; Unisys®; Verizon®; and more. The company was founded in 2003. More information is available athttp://www.dynamsoft.com.
- TEKLYNX Improves Labeling Accuracy and Simplifies Labeling Compliance for Growing Medical Device Manufacturer
- Global Supply Chain Risk Events Increased 36% in 2018
- Avery Dennison Announces Transition in Board Leadership
- QR Codes Now Accepted by 43 States To Allow Paperless Pharmacy
- Supply Chain Provider Recognized as a Delaware Valley Top Workplace by The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Canadian Logistics and Supply Chain leader To Implement New Logistics Software
- Increase Visibility and Accountability in the Oilfield Supply Chain with Internet of Supply Chain (IoSC)
- Retailer Leverages Connected Devices In Over 375 Stores
- Over 15 Billion RAIN RFID Tag Chips Sold in 2018