AU10TIX removes the dependence on ID barcode-reading via App and SDK, which enables lighter Apps and SDKs and enables effective remediation of existing ID image records. AU10TIX Direct-From-Image barcode reading is much more quality variation resistant that conventional barcode readers, that enabling higher success rates with sub-optimal image qualities.
AU10TIX ID authentication and onboarding automation for AML/KYC-regulated markets is the only fully operational 2nd generation platform on the market today. 2nd generation technology differs from standard 1st by offering 100% manual-work-free onboarding and AML/KYC initiation. Key capabilities include forensic-level forgery, counterfeiting and collateral risk forensics; up to +300% higher conversion rates of borderline quality images; data-rich, rapid-response reporting. AU10TIX solution also includes modularly deep-convolution biometric face matching with liveness detection, and KYC verification and screening services.
"Anyone operating in markets where ID documents have barcodes on them understands the importance of this immediately," says Ron Atzmon, Managing Director of AU10TIX: "Barcode reading off ID documents is basic requirement in markets where this feature is part of ID layouts. It is easy to do at the "front end" where you have an app or SDK that acts as barcode reader. But it is a whole different story when the quality of image capturing is not optimal, and when historical images are already on record and need remediation. This means two things: One, higher barcode reading success rates; Two: Apps and SDKs can be lighter, requiring less system resources on the customer end."
"Lighter at the front – smarter at the back," says Ofer Friedman, VP Marketing of AU10TIX: "That's a powerful proposition for any service that requires AML/KYC via online and mobile channels. We have tested the new algorithms against leading front-end solutions that capture barcodes on the device side, with amazingly similar results. It is the closest we've seen to using a barcode reader…. Just without a barcode reader. This achievement can help service providers further reduce manual work and exception management, which translates to higher conversion and operating efficiency."
AU10TIX Limited, a fully owned subsidiary of ICTS International N.V, deals with the authentication and digitization of identifying documents including Passports, identity cards, driving licenses and other complementary identifying documents. The company specializes in implementing hardware & software based applications used for scanning, identifying, content retrieval, authentication and validation of identifying documents. AU10TIX is a pioneer of all-channel (front-end and online) ID authentication and processing solutions. The company's products drastically reduce identifying document-based fraud, reducing the costs associated with client processing and enabling effective regulatory compliance, while making the sales and support operations speedier and considerably more efficient.
For more information, visit www.au10tix.com
- Maine Pointe Appoints Janice Pinson as EVP of Maine Pointe Academy to Advance End-to-End Supply Chain Optimization
- FoodLogiQ’s CMO Listed Among 2019 ‘Pros to Know’ in Supply & Demand Chain Executive Magazine
- The Top 5 Reasons To Attend RFID Journal Live 2019
- Axicon Celebrates 40 Years of Barcoding Success
- Logistics Startup Gets $1Billion in Funding
- Logistyx Technologies President Ken Fleming Named a 2019 Pro to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- TEKLYNX General Manager Doug Niemeyer Named Supply & Demand Chain Executive 2019 Pro to Know
- Sexton Farms Capitalizes on Cooltrax for Cold Chain Temperature Monitoring
- Janam Delivers 40% Decrease in Water Meter Reading Time
- ALL-TAG Develops Customizable 31x32 mm SuperLabel Combines Security with Omni-Channel Marketing