Being honored as a Pro to Know is a testament to the dedication of the whole team at Logistyx and our continuous drive to help clients discover efficiencies, choice and visibility for the entire delivery process.
ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill. (PRWEB) February 22, 2019
Logistyx Technologies, the leader in Transportation Management for parcels, is proud to announce that Logistyx President & Chief Sales Officer Ken Fleming has been named a “2019 Pro to Know” by Supply & Demand Chain Executive.
The Pros to Know Awards recognize supply chain executives, and manufacturing and non-manufacturing enterprises, that are leading initiatives to help prepare their companies’ supply chains for the significant challenges of today’s business climate. This year’s list includes the 2019 Provider Pros to Know—individuals from software firms and service providers, consultancies or academia, who helped their supply chain clients, or the supply chain community at large, prepare to meet these challenges—and Practitioner Pros, who do the same within their own companies.
“Thanks to the top-down leadership approach and the visionary executive leadership that starts with CEO Geoffrey Finlay, I employ an ‘it takes a team’ management style to ensure a consistent strategic vision across the organization,” said Fleming. “Being honored as a Pro to Know is a testament to the dedication of the whole team at Logistyx and our continuous drive to help clients discover efficiencies, choice and visibility for the entire delivery process.”
With a dedicated team operating under this shared vision, Logistyx has more than doubled in size since it debuted as the instant industry leader in May 2017 as a result of growing organic sales and merger and acquisition initiatives, including expanding its U.S. headquarters in Rolling Meadows, Illinois and plans to open new offices for its European headquarters in the Netherlands.
This success and growth have enabled Logistyx to make great strides in enhancing the company’s products, services and technologies, which yield rapid ROI for its customers, such as Dillard’s, LightBulbs.com, and Nine West. Thanks to a robust portfolio of shipping software solutions and deep expertise, Logistyx can help any business automate any phase of the parcel shipping process to reduce costs, often by as much as 20 percent.
To learn more about Logistyx’s leading transportation management solutions, visit http://www.logistyx.com. Visit http://www.SDCExec.com to see all the winners.
- TEKLYNX General Manager Doug Niemeyer Named Supply & Demand Chain Executive 2019 Pro to Know
- Sexton Farms Capitalizes on Cooltrax for Cold Chain Temperature Monitoring
- Janam Delivers 40% Decrease in Water Meter Reading Time
- ALL-TAG Develops Customizable 31x32 mm SuperLabel Combines Security with Omni-Channel Marketing
- Cognex Reports Record Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results for 2018
- Digital Debit Group Releases Retail-Grade QR App Powered by PayPal Now Available on iOS
- Zuant to Launch App at EXHIBITORLIVE 2019, featuring Double Sync Speed, NFC Badge Scanning and more
- RFID Blocking Wallet Secures Funding On Indiegogo
- The Toaster Oven With A Barcode Scanner
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews