Tovala, creators of a toaster oven that can read a bar code and program the cooking by itself.
Step 1: Get food from the grocery store.
Step 2: Scan its barcode.
Step 3: Press start to cook.
- AIM North America Announces New Chair and Vice Chair
- Infinite Peripherals enhances all-in-one healthcare device with RFID based mobile security.
- Socket Mobile Reports 2018 Financial Results
- Zebra Technologies Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Results
- Zebra Technologies’ Alex Castaneda Recognized as 2019 CRN Channel Chief
- Bricz Hires Jim May, Previously VP of Operations in 3PL Industry, as Vice President of Services
- Five ScanSource Executives Recognized as 2019 CRN® Channel Chiefs
- Smartrac and Sasken Announce IoT Solutions Alliance
- GS1 Delivers New Lightweight Messaging Standard for Verification of Product Identifiers
- Socket Mobile Announces 2018 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Release Date and Conference Call
- AB&R® Launches a New Online Store for Supply Chain Professionals
- A New Era for Healthcare with Wireless Charging Datalogic Products
- Barcode Scanning Adds Convenience to In-Store Shopping Experience
- Dissident Shareholders Seek Dismissal of Entire Board at NASDAQ RFID Company
- Jacket With RFID Proof Pocket Launches on Kickstarter