Convenience and security across hospital departments, employees, and point-of-care devices have never been more accessible now with the Infinea X DF
IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, Infinite Peripherals, a leader in enterprise mobility solutions, announced the launch of the Infinea X DF, a next-generation all-in-one medical mobility device for iPhone® 6S, 7 and 8. Infinite Peripherals has collaborated with trusted identity leader HID Global® to create the first mobile device of its kind. The new Infinea X DF integrated device is designed to increase efficiency, improve communication, and streamline hospital workflows. With embedded HID technology providing a compact, power efficient dual-frequency reader, plus a high-speed and accurate barcode scanner, and healthcare-grade materials, the Infinea X DF is the most secure and comprehensive device that Infinite Peripherals has ever developed.
“The RFID reader in the Infinea X DF represents a new milestone in reading contactless identity credentials from a mobile device. In collaboration with Infinite Peripherals, HID developed a next-generation card reader with innovative antenna design that reliably reads a wide range of user credentials, while being optimized for the size and power constraints of mobile devices. Supporting low and high frequency credentials plus HID’s Mobile Access technology, this design is ideal for today’s healthcare identity challenges, where staff and devices are always on the move,” said Michael Chaudoin, VP Product Marketing, Extended Access Technologies, HID Global.
As digital medical records enable faster and more efficient access to patient information, identity protocols and data protection have never been more crucial. With single sign-on and multi-user shared device workflows, clinicians and hospitals can maintain security while improving quality of care, allowing caregivers to spend more time with their patients.
“HID Global is a tried-and-true leader in healthcare security. Together, we wanted to create an all-in-one device that enables a secure and compliant healthcare ecosystem for patients and employees. With the Infinea X DF, multiple caregivers can do more from a single, protected mobile device. This next-generation technology sets the stage for a new era of healthcare efficiency,” said Ralph Ignacio, VP of Marketing of Infinite Peripherals.
The Infinea X DF sets the stage for a new era of hospital efficiency: ... (click for more)
- Socket Mobile Reports 2018 Financial Results
- Zebra Technologies Announces Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2018 Results
- Zebra Technologies’ Alex Castaneda Recognized as 2019 CRN Channel Chief
- Bricz Hires Jim May, Previously VP of Operations in 3PL Industry, as Vice President of Services
- Five ScanSource Executives Recognized as 2019 CRN® Channel Chiefs
- Smartrac and Sasken Announce IoT Solutions Alliance
- GS1 Delivers New Lightweight Messaging Standard for Verification of Product Identifiers
- Socket Mobile Announces 2018 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Release Date and Conference Call
- AB&R® Launches a New Online Store for Supply Chain Professionals
- A New Era for Healthcare with Wireless Charging Datalogic Products
- Barcode Scanning Adds Convenience to In-Store Shopping Experience
- Dissident Shareholders Seek Dismissal of Entire Board at NASDAQ RFID Company
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews