PHOENIX (PRWEB) February 11, 2019
AB&R® (American Barcode and RFID Inc.), a nationwide provider of proven supply chain solutions, launches new online store for supply chain professionals.
The upgraded e-commerce website is guiding professionals in all industries to easily search for Barcode and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) products that can improve the productivity and efficiency of the supply chain. The web store features an enriched user- experience allowing customers to create their own account and login to re-order items. AB&R®’s new online store boasts a user-friendly experience, a mobile responsive design, and a secure domain making it safe for anyone to order on any device.
“The new online store has been in the works for some time and we couldn’t be happier to be able to provide a better experience for those who prefer to shop online,” said Ashley Stewart, Marketing Manager at AB&R®. “Our store makes ordering simple for all with an easy to use product search, a way to save favorite products for placing re-orders quickly, and a place to access shipping status 24/7.”
As a way to share the excitement of the new features and benefits of the online store, they are offering an AB&R® Loyalty Welcome Pack when you activate or register an account. The AB&R® Loyalty Welcome Pack includes an NFL© certified tote bag, a t-shirt, hot/cold coffee mug, and many other bonuses.
Go online and activate or register your AB&R® online account at https://store.abr.com/login.
- A New Era for Healthcare with Wireless Charging Datalogic Products
- Barcode Scanning Adds Convenience to In-Store Shopping Experience
- Dissident Shareholders Seek Dismissal of Entire Board at NASDAQ RFID Company
- Jacket With RFID Proof Pocket Launches on Kickstarter
- SMC³’s Jump Start 2019 Conference Brings Supply Chain Technology Education to Logistics Stakeholders
- Unclonable Security Tag Company Named to the MIT Startup Exchange STEX25
- Tom Curee, Prasad Gollapalli Featured on Adrian Gonzalez' Talking Logistics Program
- Second Annual GLOBE Awards Honor Excellence in Transportation
- ScanSource Has Record Quarterly Net Sales; EPS Exceeds Forecast Range