TEL AVIV, Israel, Feb. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- L.I.A. Pure Capital Ltd., or Pure Capital, announced today that it has delivered a letter to the board of directors of B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. (NASDAQ: BOSC), or the Company, demanding that a special meeting of the shareholders be convened no later than April 4, 2019, in order to allow the Company's shareholders to vote upon the removal of the Company's current directors and the election of Pure Capital's director nominees in their stead.
The director nominees proposed by Pure Capital are Eli Yoresh, Itshak Shrem, Lior Amit, Liron Carmel, and Dr. Hedva Voliovitch, nominees which brings to the table a combination of experience, financial expertise and a fresh, unbiased view of the Company's activities. The director nominees will promote a clear agenda of ending the stagnation cultivated and maintained by current management, increasing efficiencies, driving sustainable growth, unlocking the Company's untapped potential and increasing value to shareholders.
Pure Capital has entered into voting agreements with Next-Line Ltd. and iDnext Ltd. in addition to completing the acquisition of 32,804 Ordinary Shares of the Company and as a result now holds voting power over 5.5% of the Company's outstanding share capital.
Pure Capital's letter to the directors of the company can be found at - https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1005516/000121390019001799/sc13d0219ex4liapure_bos.htm.
Pure Capital's position statement, further substantiating its arguments can be found at - https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1005516/000121390019001799/sc13d0219ex5liapure_bos.htm.
About Pure Capital Ltd.
Pure Capital is a privately owned investment company. Pure Capital specializes in identifying underperforming, publically traded companies, taking a substantial stake and steering them on a path to increased shareholder value. Over the last two years, Pure Capital has led various transactions and capital raises totaling over $200 million in the U.S, Canada and Israel for the benefit of its portfolio companies.
- ScanSource Has Record Quarterly Net Sales; EPS Exceeds Forecast Range
- Code Making It Easier For Healthcare Industry to Integrate Barcode Scanning
- QR-Based Payments are Gradually Making Inroads into North America - ResearchAndMarkets.com
- TSC Acquires Diversified Labeling Solutions, Inc. (DLS), a Leading Labeling Solutions Provider
- New Layout Feature for Cloud-based Inventory and Asset Tracking System - ASAP
- FourKites Secures $50 Million Series C Funding to Spur Growth of Supply Chain Visibility Network
- CashtoCode Now Offers Unique Deposit Option for iGaming Operators Across 60,000 Locations
- New Partnership to Help Companies Reduce Counterfeit Goods Using Certified QR Code