LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. – Feb. 5, 2019 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), an innovator at the edge of the enterprise with solutions and partners that enable businesses to gain a performance edge, today announced it has been recognized by Gartner, Inc. as a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Indoor Location Services, Global for the second consecutive year.
Zebra’s innovative approach to solving indoor location tracking challenges embraces a complete portfolio of RFID and advanced sensing technologies. These can be deployed independently by Zebra’s worldwide network of PartnerConnect channel partners or delivered in a complete end-to-end Zebra MotionWorks™ or SmartLens™ solution.
Zebra RFID solutions include passive and active 900 MHz and 2.4 GHz RFID tags, labels, printers, fixed and mobile readers. These solutions provide manufacturers, transportation and logistics (T&L) companies, healthcare providers and retailers the visibility they need from real-time location data, allowing them to manage inventory, streamline operations, and improve supply chain efficiency.
Powered by Savanna™, Zebra’s data intelligence platform, Zebra MotionWorks is a portfolio of flexible and customizable end-to-end location solutions that integrate operational and edge data from multiple sources including Ultra-Wideband (UWB), UHF RFID tags, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons, and cameras. MotionWorks allows enterprises to create insights that mobilize action to solve business needs and gain a competitive advantage.
SmartLens combines video, RFID and ultrasonic sensing for advanced tracking capabilities in retail store and back-office environments. A powerful analytics engine analyzes data from these multi-sensor sources to provide actionable insights to achieve optimal stocking levels and detect misplaced items in real-time. This solution helps retailers execute successful omnichannel fulfillment strategies.
“Zebra is proud to be acknowledged by Gartner as a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Indoor Location Services, Global for the second consecutive year,” said Matt Seltz, General Manager of Location Solutions, Zebra Technologies. “With nearly 20 years of innovation in connected edge technologies, Zebra is a leading provider of location solutions, with multi-sensing devices and solutions which can be deployed by our partners. We believe this positioning reinforces our commitment to develop our location solutions portfolio which provides asset visibility, streamlines production lines and improves worker productivity and safety.”
- For the second consecutive year, Zebra is globally evaluated as a Visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Indoor Location Services, Global.
- Zebra’s complete portfolio of RFID labels, tags, beacons, printers, encoders and readers strengthens asset visibility which improves productivity across the entire supply chain.
- Zebra MotionWorks location solutions help enterprises make the best next-action decisions based on real-time location data collected from a broad set of sensing technologies.
- Zebra SmartLens increases the performance edge of retailers by providing them deeper visibility into real-time store operations.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Indoor Location Services, Global, Tim Zimmerman, Annette Zimmermann, 28 January 2019.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Zebra Technologies to Acquire Temptime Corporation
- GS1 US Releases Point-of-Care Scanning for Surgical Implants Implementation Guidance
- Peak-Ryzex Receives Ivanti Partner of the Year Award for Third Consecutive Year
- Innovative Medical Systems Announces A Video Series "How A Real Time Locating System Manages Disruption In Healthcare"
- Digimarc and HP Inc. Present New "Connected Package" Award
- Socket Mobile Announces SocketScan® S500 Token Exchange
- World Economic Forum Releases Report on Traceability, Cites FoodLogiQ as a Promising Technology Solution
- Odyssey Investment Partners Acquires Barcodes, Inc.
- Omron Releases New Collaborative Robot That Automates Repetitive Tasks and Enhances Human-Machine Collaboration
- Barcodes, Inc. Announces Investment, Acquisition