GREENVILLE, S.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ScanSource, Inc., (NASDAQ: SCSC), a leading global provider of technology products and solutions, has been named to FORTUNE magazine's 2019 List of World’s Most Admired Companies. The annual survey, which is given to thousands of senior executives, directors and financial analysts from more than 600 global companies, identifies the organizations with the strongest reputations within their industries and across industries.
“ScanSource is honored to have once again been named to FORTUNE’s World’s Most Admired Companies list, a prestigious recognition which represents the most respected companies in business”
“ScanSource is honored to have once again been named to FORTUNE’s World’s Most Admired Companies list, a prestigious recognition which represents the most respected companies in business,” said Mike Baur, CEO, ScanSource, Inc. “ScanSource always strives to provide the best technology solutions and services to our partners, and beyond that, it is our mission to be a socially responsible company that gives back to the communities where we operate. This recognition reinforces the dedication we have to our partners, as well as our employees and communities across the globe.”
FORTUNE began with a universe of about 1,500 candidates: the 1,000 largest U.S. companies ranked by revenue, along with non-U.S. companies in FORTUNE’s Global 500 database that have revenues of $10 billion or more. FORTUNE then winnowed the assortment to the highest-revenue companies in each industry, a total of 680 in 30 countries. The top-rated companies were picked from that pool of 680; the executives who voted work at the companies in that group. To determine the best-regarded companies in 52 industries, Korn Ferry, FORTUNE’s partner in this survey, asked executives, directors, and analysts to rate enterprises in their own industry on nine criteria, from investment value and quality of management and products to social responsibility and ability to attract talent. A company’s score must rank in the top half of its industry survey to be listed.
The Bar Code News has released its latest issue, Q1-2019, of the Barcode News Magazine.
This issue features articles and case studies on:
- Industry executives sharing their thoughts on 2018 and 2019
- The great barcode chicken conundrum
- The impact of labeling
- AIM's lifetime achievement award
- CEO compensation in the Barcode / RFID industry
- and more!
- ID Card Personalization Printer is First of its Kind to Achieve GreenCircle Certification
- Introducing the POS Industry’s First 300dpi Thermal Printer from BIXOLON
- Trucker Tools Reaffirms Position on U.S Cellular Carriers Sharing Location Data
- UPC.com Domain For Sale
- Fishbowl Provides Legal Cannabis and Marijuana Tracking and Inventory Management
- New QR HOLO-Label To Be Used By Canadian Cannabis Company
- AIM & GS1 Introduce NEW Technical Specification