OREM, Utah--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fishbowl® meets the extraordinary tracking and inventory management needs of people and companies authorized to provide legal Cannabis services and products among the increasing number of states who have legalized Marijuana for medical or recreational use.
Fishbowl Provides Legal Cannabis and Marijuana Tracking and Inventory Management
Cannabis business owners need both specialized and broad-spectrum technology and software tools for their operations. Cannabis tracking and inventory management is especially relevant, and Fishbowl, the No. 1 requested inventory management software for QuickBooks, provides that capability whether companies use QuickBooks or not.
Cannabis growers, cultivators, processors, and dispensaries (including medical Cannabis pharmacies) must operate their businesses as any business would – they need to manage manufacturing, warehousing, asset tracking and inventory management to meet their supply and demand needs. But they also need to meet strict state regulation requirements placed on the cannabis industry – software that allows them to track and manage their use of Cannabis in real-time and provide reporting and documentation any time it is required for audit by state agencies.
Cannabis business owners in approximately 15 states where medical or recreational Marijuana is legal use Fishbowl to meet their tracking and inventory needs.
“Fishbowl Manufacturing® and Fishbowl Warehouse® provide the strongest tracking and inventory management capabilities for tens-of-thousands of small to large businesses through the U.S. and around the globe,” said John David King, Fishbowl CEO. “Its capabilities also meet the specific needs of a growing number of businesses within the Cannabis industry.”
- Tracking. Fishbowl utilizes barcode tracking for plant IDs as well as for lot numbers to reduce human error and increase efficiency. It tracks the presence, location and progress of Cannabis within a facility. It can track from the seed to harvested plant and accounts for the cost of soil, potting, fertilizers and other supplies as needed.
- Processing. Once harvested, Fishbowl links the Cannabis plant ID throughout the process. Everything is reverse lot traceable. Fishbowl tracks consumables, materials, and waste byproducts through the processing stages and can identify the quantity and loss through each stage helping to identify where the Cannabis is, what is happening to it, and who is involved.
- Completed goods. After processing, the sellable Cannabis goods are assigned a lot ID, which keeps track of the location and a history of the finished goods. Sales, losses and inventory movement and location are tracked.
In order to meet state and local reporting requirements, Fishbowl includes business intelligence technology designed to enhance reporting queries. It provides the creation of dozens of customized forms, labels or data reports depending on the specific reporting needs and requirements.
Fishbowl is available for any business currently and is especially suited to businesses serving the legal Marijuana and Cannabis industry.
About Fishbowl and Boxstorm
Based in Orem, Utah, Fishbowl is the No. 1 requested desktop manufacturing and warehouse management solution for QuickBooks, and it is also a popular standalone solution for organizations or enterprises looking to track assets. www.fishbowlinventory.com
Boxstorm® Forever Free™ – a Fishbowl Solution – offers the first free online inventory management solution that integrates with QuickBooks Online for small to medium businesses. Boxstorm Forever Free helps eliminate manual processes and spreadsheets for inventory management. Boxstorm also comes in other more advanced versions as needed to continue automating processes for a business. www.boxstorm.com
The Bar Code News has released its latest issue, Winter of 2019, of the Barcode News Magazine.
This issue features articles and case studies on:
- Industry executives sharing their thoughts on 2018 and 2019
- The great barcode chicken conundrum
- The impact of labeling
- AIM's lifetime achievement award
- CEO compensation in the Barcode / RFID industry
- and more!