“Integrating FourKites allows JDA Luminate Control Tower customers to plan and optimize supply chain operations based on accurate, real-time data across carriers, modes and geographies,” said Puneet Saxena, group vice president, product strategy at JDA.
CHICAGO (PRWEB) December 19, 2018
FourKites, the leader in predictive supply chain visibility, today announced that JDA Software, Inc. has selected FourKites to provide predictive ETA data and delay/delivery notifications for its new flagship JDA® Luminate™ Control Tower product (announced last week).
JDA Luminate Control Tower is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution that serves as an end-to-end crisis control center allowing companies to see, interpret and act on real-time information from the entire supply chain and extended third-party digital ecosystem. It allows companies to sense unexpected events across their cross-enterprise supply chains, identify the potential impact of actual and potential disruptions or demand changes, and prescribe recommended corrective action with machine learning-based guidance.
FourKites and JDA recently signed a new OEM agreement that allows JDA Luminate Control Tower to directly obtain freight tracking data from FourKites. By means of this deep integration, JDA customers will receive basic real-time freight data, predictive ETA changes, carrier status messages and delay/delivery notifications from FourKites, via JDA Luminate Control Tower. This functionality will cover all transportation modes across geographies – including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel.
“Predictive ETA is an important aspect of end-to-end supply chain synchronization,” said Puneet Saxena, group vice president, product strategy at JDA. “FourKites has perfected the art of predicting ETA dynamically across all modes, making them a key partner for our Autonomous Supply Chain vision. Integrating FourKites allows JDA Luminate Control Tower customers to plan and optimize supply chain operations based on accurate, real-time data across carriers, modes and geographies.”
Today’s announcement builds on an existing strategic alliance between JDA and FourKites, established in April 2016. The two companies previously integrated FourKites with JDA® Transportation ManagementTM, enabling real-time visibility, predictive analytics and efficient carrier onboarding. The collaboration has helped joint customers use analytics to predict on-time arrivals, optimize supply chain planning and minimize disruptions based on weather, natural disasters and other factors.
“We’re pleased to help JDA deliver on its vision for a digital control tower that predicts and prevents supply chain disruptions,” said Craig Fiander, senior vice president of global business development for FourKites. “Delivering value to joint customers is at the heart of our alliance, and we’re excited to support and grow the large community of FourKites and JDA customers.”
JDA will showcase JDA Luminate Control Tower at the NRF BIG Show in New York, January 13-15, 2019 in booth 3037.
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
To learn more, visit http://www.fourkites.com.
# # #
- Keypoint Intelligence Recognizes Toshiba as 2018-2019 Logistics PaceSetter
- Pizza Kiosk Uses QR Codes For Pickup, Wins Two National Awards
- 3D Scanning Device to Identify Repair Parts in Seconds To Debut at CES 2019
- Systech Releases Expanded Cloud Platform to Secure Global Supply Chains
- Automotive Parts Supply Chain - FCA US LLC Selects OEC RepairLink for their Mechanical Parts Program
- TEKLYNX International Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers List
- Updated Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK Allows App-Less Smartphone Scanning from Browsers
- New ‘Risk Game’ is a Fun Simulated Educational Workshop on Supply Chain Risk Management
- Esker Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers
- Cooltrax Named to Food Logistics’ 2018 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers
- Celerant Technology and Made4net Partner to Deliver an Integrated Retail Supply Chain Solution
- AB&R® to exhibit at RFID in Aerospace and Defense
- TravelCash Announces Digital Alternative for Mobile Payments
- First Turnkey RFID Item Tracking
- RFID Readers Support National Highway Authority of India's FASTag
- Avery Dennison Prices $500 Million Senior Notes Offering
- World's Largest Shipper Network Now Tracking Loads in 70+ Countries
- RFID Helps Laundry Service Expand
- Savi Introduces Two New Sensors for IoT Asset Tracking for the Government and Military
- Operating Room Automated Supply Chain Solution Simplifies Operations
- Vista IT Group Becomes ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Hosting Company Warns Of Increased Supply-Chain Attack Risk
- Samsung is Utilizing Smart Locks and Smart Barcodes
- New Handheld Payment Terminal Incorporates Bar Code Readers
- Movie Ticket App Lets You Flash A QR Code for tix, popcorn and more
- Zensar Rated as Leader in Zinnov Zones Digital Services in Retail 2018
- Socket Mobile Trading Near 4 Year Low
- Digimarc Stock Touches 4 Year Low
- Lightspeed Welcomes Four New Board Members
- Honeywell Says Tariff Impact Modest
- GS1 US Launches GS1 US Rx EPCIS Conformance Testing Program
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews