MELVILLE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intellicheck, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN:IDN), an industry leader in identification authentication solutions, intends to report financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2018 on November 14, 2018 after the close of the U.S. stock markets. Following the announcement, the Company will hold an earnings conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET/1:30 p.m. PTto discuss operating results.
To listen to the conference call, please dial 877-407-8037. For callers outside the U.S., please dial 201-689-8037.
A replay of the conference call will be available shortly after completion of the live event. To listen to the replay, please dial 877-660-6853 and use conference identification number 13684538. For callers outside the U.S., please dial 201-612-7415 and use conference identification number ... click for more
-- more results:
- Identive Reports 3Q18 Results - YoY quarterly revenue up 30%
- ScanSource Reports Strong First Quarter Performance
- Zebra Technologies Announces Strong 3Q18 Gains
- Digimarc Extends Losses - Reports 3Q18 Results
- Cognex Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Cognex Reports Results for the Third Quarter of 2018
- Impinj Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Avery Dennison Announces Upcoming Investor Event
- Socket Mobile Reports Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months ended September 30, 2018
Follow The Bar Code News(tm) on Facebook and Twitter.
See other useful links on the Footer menu below.