The City of Indianapolis and State of Indiana have been wonderful partners, providing a supportive business climate that allow us to grow our output and employment. -- ALOM President and CEO Hannah Kain.
INDIANAPOLIS (PRWEB) October 30, 2018
ALOM, a global leader in supply chain management, has crossed the 1-million order milestone at its Indianapolis production and fulfillment facility. City and County of Indianapolis District Councillor Jared Evans and ALOM CEO Hannah Kain led a celebration recognizing this achievement and acknowledging the operational success and continuing growth of its Indianapolis facility.
ALOM has already outgrown the original 48,000 square foot Indianapolis facility located at 2670 Executive Drive and is using an additional 12,810 square foot space at 2655 Fortune Circle. Next year, the company foresees further expansion with a doubling of its Indiana footprint.
“One year ago we opened this state-of-the-art facility in Indianapolis and today we celebrate processing its one millionth order! What is most exciting is that in achieving this milestone we met stringent six sigma quality metrics and our proprietary ecommerce order management technology is poised to double our processing capacity from this location in 2019. In addition the City of Indianapolis and State of Indiana have been wonderful partners, providing a supportive business climate that allow us to grow our output and employment,” said ALOM President and CEO Hannah Kain.
“The City of Indianapolis is pleased to celebrate this achievement with ALOM. With an innovative spirit and ‘can do’ attitude, ALOM joins our City in increasing economic prosperity for its employees and our community,” said Jared Evans.
Supported by advanced order management and automation technology, the Indianapolis facility adds warehouse and production capacity to meet growing customer demand and faster delivery with shorter transportation routes to Midwest and Eastern region destinations.
The ALOM Indianapolis facilities provide leading global brands in the automotive, technology, and medical device industries with innovative supply chain strategies that enhance the end-user experience. They are part of ALOM’s multi-year expansion that includes a state-of-the-art 110,000 square foot addition to its US global headquarters in Fremont, CA, now totaling 260,000 square feet, and its new European headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. In leveraging both proximity and regional knowledge of regulatory standards, ALOM can provide customized, technology-driven solutions that enable its customers to compete successfully in an increasingly complex global marketplace.
Headquartered in Fremont, CA, with 19 locations worldwide, ALOM is a global supply chain management services and solutions provider serving as a partner to its Fortune 500 customers in the technology, automotive, government, medical, telecommunications, and utility/energy sectors. ALOM supply chain service offerings include procurement, ecommerce, inventory, assembly, digital media duplication, print management, fulfillment, IT and visibility tools, logistics management, and operations. ALOM is proud to deliver its customers’ products and services impeccably, enrich the end-user experience, and uphold their brand reputations. http://www.alom.com
--- other news:
- National Office System's RFID Tracking Technology Finds Able
- Got A Parking Ticket? Talk To The Kiosk
- QR Codes and More For Transportation Fare Collection System for the City of Rotterdam
- Next Generation Logistics Launches Partnership with DSI Underground Canada LTD
- Socket Mobile Reports Results for the Third Quarter and Nine Months ended September 30, 2018
- StayLinked SmartTE Now Available for Janam’s Android-Powered Rugged Mobile Computers
- Automating The Supply Chain for Firearms Dealers - Celerant and Lipsey's
- Flash Global Celebrates 10 Years of Providing Supply Chain Services in Brazil
- AIM Names IFT's William Fisher 2018 Moore Award Recipient
- InvoTech Systems, Inc. Integrates RFID Technology into Uniform Tracking Systems at Seminole Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos in Tampa and Hollywood, Fla
- ALL-TAG’s Q-Tag® Recognized with Most Innovative In-Store Solution Award for 2018
- SMC³ Welcomes Supply Chain Experts, Leaders to Jump Start 2019
- SID Awards Display Week 2019 Business Track to Display Supply Chain Consultants
- CDO Technologies and Brady's New Partnership Delivers Affordable RFID Asset Tracking
- Ticketmaster Acquires Blockchain Ticketing Solution
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews