BEAVERTON, Ore., Oct. 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC), the inventor of the Intuitive Computing Platform (ICP™) featuring Digimarc Barcode, will hold a conference call on Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time (2:00 p.m. Pacific time) to discuss results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2018. Management will also provide an update on market conditions and its execution of strategy. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call.
Digimarc Chairman and CEO Bruce Davis and CFO Charles Beck will host the call.
The conference call will be broadcast simultaneously and available for replay in the investor section of the company's website.
For those who wish to listen to the call via telephone, please dial the number below at least five minutes prior to the scheduled start time:
Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2018
Time: 5:00 p.m. Eastern time (2:00 p.m. Pacific time)
Toll-Free Number: 866-562-9934
International Number: 706-679-0638
Conference ID: 96755401
If you have any difficulty connecting with the conference call, please contact Liolios at 949-574-3860.
Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC) is a pioneer in the automatic identification of everyday objects such as product packaging and virtually any media, including print, images and audio. Based on the patented Intuitive Computing Platform (ICP™), Digimarc provides innovative and comprehensive automatic recognition technologies to simplify search, and transform information discovery through unparalleled reliability, efficiency and security. Digimarc has a global patent portfolio, which includes over 1,100 granted and pending patents. These innovations include state-of-the-art identification technology, Digimarc Barcode, as well as Digimarc Discover® software for barcode scanning, image recognition, and more. Digimarc is based in Beaverton, Oregon, with technologies deployed by major retailers and consumer brands, global banks, U.S. states, film companies and professional sports franchises, among others. Visit digimarc.com and follow us @digimarc to learn more about The Barcode of Everything®.
- Socket Mobile Products Ready For iOS 12
- NCR Automates Age Approval at the Self-Checkout with Age Verification Technology from Yoti
- ScanSource to Announce First Quarter Fiscal Year 2019 Results on November 6, 2018
- New FH-Series Vision System from Omron Introduces Unique Lighting Solution to Improve Defect Detection
- Lightspeed Unveils Retail Success Index Educational Tool
- KOAMTAC Introduces Extended Battery and Pistol Grip Companions
- Shot Blast Resistant Laser Marking for the Automotive Industry
- ASAP Systems Announces How Its Inventory System Has Assisted Penske Vehicle Service with Their Asset Tracking Solution
- Digimarc Previews Signal Rich Art, New Generation of Tools and Techniques to Design IoT-ready Packaging
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews