NEWARK, Calif., Oct. 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading innovator of data capture and delivery solutions for enhanced productivity, is announcing all Socket Mobile products, including the newly updated Capture SDK, are in full compatibility with iOS 12. Socket Mobile devices offer great programmability for app providers who want to build deeper scanner integration into their business workflow.
Socket Mobile's Capture SDK enables Apple®, Android and Windows® application developers to create custom or commercial mobile data collection solutions, making data entry more reliable and accurate, ensuring better control over the user experience, supplying a durable solution and eliminating the support call due to user errors. A single integration of the Socket Mobile SDK provides universal support for Socket Mobile data capture products, giving customers the opportunity to select the data capture products that work best for them and retain the ability to upgrade at any time. Socket Mobile supports a compelling portfolio of enterprise solutions, with more than 800 business applications published in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
"We are dedicated to make sure our devices and Capture SDK work seamlessly with latest platform upgrades. With new features and performance improvements in iOS 12, it's a good opportunity for our developer community to upgrade their apps and migrate to Capture SDK. Apple has also made a huge push in advancing NFC technology support in iOS 12. Our D600 RFID reader/writer, combined with Capture SDK, provides a unique solution the market has been waiting for," said Long Pan, Senior Software Product Manager.
- NCR Automates Age Approval at the Self-Checkout with Age Verification Technology from Yoti
- ScanSource to Announce First Quarter Fiscal Year 2019 Results on November 6, 2018
- New FH-Series Vision System from Omron Introduces Unique Lighting Solution to Improve Defect Detection
- Lightspeed Unveils Retail Success Index Educational Tool
- KOAMTAC Introduces Extended Battery and Pistol Grip Companions
- Shot Blast Resistant Laser Marking for the Automotive Industry
- ASAP Systems Announces How Its Inventory System Has Assisted Penske Vehicle Service with Their Asset Tracking Solution
- Digimarc Previews Signal Rich Art, New Generation of Tools and Techniques to Design IoT-ready Packaging
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- American Nutrition Improves Productivity by 20% with Janam Rugged Mobile Computers