Westlake, OH – September 27, 2018– Technology Recovery Group (“TRG”) is pleased to announce that it has established an in-house media and consumables team, dedicated to providing complete solutions to meet any packaging, identification or tracking need.
David Safenovitz has joined the company to lead this effort. A 20-year veteran of the media and consumables industry, Mr. Safenovitz is thrilled to strengthen TRG’s expertise and expand the company’s complete, one-stop-shop solutions for its customers.
“TRG has already established itself as a leader in barcoding and labeling equipment and service,” said Mr. Safenovitz. “I’m thrilled to strengthen the company’s expertise in media and consumables and bolster their all-in-one solutions for their customers.”
TRG’s media and consumables offerings include:
- Standard label and ribbon for all regular printers/usage
- Custom label and ribbon designed specifically for your equipment, unique applications and business needs
- Managed inventory / auto-order programs to prevent downtime and maintain productivity
- Bulk ordering discounts to increase uptime and improve ROI
With Mr. Safenovitz’s extensive industry experience, TRG is poised to meet any media and consumables need, particularly for those customers facing challenging applications in harsh operating conditions or extreme environments.
“Whether you’re in need of a label for frozen foods, an oily pipe or a durable warehouse application, we will eliminate the high costs of the wrong label,” said Mr. Safenovitz.
Based in Westlake, Ohio, TRG has experienced double digit year-over-year growth for more than 10 years by providing the most comprehensive suite of products and services to the mobile computing and barcode printing industry. From selling and servicing new or refurbished equipment to providing staging, configuration and deployment services to buying back customers’ legacy equipment – TRG has served as a complete, one-stop solution for its customers’ AIDC needs, and the company is thrilled to strengthen its capabilities in the media and consumables space.
TRG’s launch of its Media & Consumables group comes at a time when the company has already seen tremendous growth. TRG has hired more than 50 new employees in the last 12 months and experienced more than 30% growth in 2017.
To learn more about TRG and its Media & Consumables Solutions, visit http://www.trgrepair.com/trg-media-consumables/.
About Technology Recovery Group
Technology Recovery Group (TRG) is the leading hardware, software, and solutions provider in the mobile computing, barcode and POS / payment processing industries. Based in Westlake, Ohio, TRG provides the most comprehensive suite of products and services across all lifecycle stages and equipment types. From warehouse to register and deployment to retirement, TRG is vendor and solution agnostic, developing tailored solutions that meet each customer’s unique requirements and ultimately increase productivity, extend equipment life and maximize overall ROI. Learn more about why The Difference is Us at www.trgrepair.com.
Other Barcode news of interest:
- Weconex’s DeerTrip App Redefines Mobility for Public Transport Users
- UnionPay QR code payment service to be launched in Eurasia for the first time with card issuance upsoaring
- InComm Japan to Become Alipay Payment Processing Partner
- PACK EXPO 2018 - Omron to Unveil New Collaborative Robot, Solutions in Traceability, Flexible Manufacturing and More
- AXS Partners with Passrevo
- Aurora Plastics Improves Workforce Productivity with Janam RFID Solution
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews