The ideal manufacturing solution should address the entire supply chain, from product inception to customer delivery.
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. (PRWEB) September 06, 2018
The independent, niche consulting firm, Panorama Consulting Solutions, recently released an independent report for manufacturers evaluating ERP software. The report discusses considerations such as functionality, user experience and cultural fit.
“Panorama has managed the demonstration process for numerous clients, giving us direct exposure to the applications and development teams behind them,” said Chris Devault, Manager of Software Selection at Panorama. “We also attend influencer conferences where executive leadership teams discuss product visions in detail.”
The analysis is based on Panorama’s past client experience, vendor RFI and RFP responses, as well as data from reliable industry sources. The vendors featured in the report were chosen based on the strength of their manufacturing functionality and the amount of research and development invested in these products.
“The ideal manufacturing solution should address the entire supply chain, from product inception to customer delivery,” said Devault. “Ultimately, it should increase operational efficiency and provide full visibility into manufacturing processes and business data.”
About The 2018 Top 12 Manufacturing ERP Systems Report
The report can be downloaded here: https://www.panorama-consulting.com/resource-center/erp-software-research-and-reports/. A webinar reviewing the report can be watched on-demand here: https://www.panorama-consulting.com/resource-center/on-demand-erp-webinars/.
About Panorama Consulting Solutions
Panorama Consulting Solutions is an independent, niche consulting firm specializing in digital transformation and ERP systems expertise for mid- to large-sized private- and public-sector organizations worldwide. One-hundred percent technology agnostic and independent of vendor affiliation, Panorama offers a phased and integrated top-down strategic alignment approach and/or a bottom-up tactical execution, enabling each client to achieve its own, unique business transformation objectives by transforming their people, processes and technology challenges to successfully implement change. Panorama’s services include: Digital Strategy, Organizational Assessment, ERP Selection, ERP Implementation, Change Management, Human Capital Management, IT Staffing, Business Process Management, Business Process Reengineering, Value Stream Mapping, M&A Integration, Project Auditing, Project Recovery and Software Expert Witness Testimony. Learn more at https://www.panorama-consulting.com/.
The Bar Code News (www.barcode.com), now in its 9th year, relies on sponors to stay in business. Please let vendors know you’ve seen them here. Use the links on the left side menu to find the products or services you need. Want to reach us? See the links on the Footer menu below.
- Smartrac Launches the World’s Smallest Inlay MiniWeb, and DogBone Inlay with NXP’s UCODE® 8 Chips
- Wibmo Inc Launches New Version of Mobile Payment Ecosystem - Debit, Credit, QR Code, NFC and more
- New Solution For UHF Logistics Tags For Japanese Convenience Store Chains
- Armor to Acquire Thermal Transfer Ribbon Business and IP from Iconex
- World’s Only Global Solution for E-Invoicing Compliance Complies With New Requirements
- AI-Driven Procurement Software Provider Xeeva Named a Winner in the 2018 SaaS Awards
- Asset Tracking Company Named To Inc. 5000 2018
- Want it installed? Just scan the bar code. Do It Yourselfers Get A Hand!
- IntelliFarms Announces the Addition of Adam Weiss to the Team
- QR Codes and Mobile App Get Chick-fil-A Customers Free Nuggets
- ScanSource Reports Strong Fourth Quarter Results
- Alien to Speak on Implementing Logistics Labeling and Tracking at #Labelexpo Americas 2018
- Omron Announces Suite of Traceability Products to Extend Automation Portfolio
- Keeping Cherries Fresh On Their Way To China Required Supply Chain Innovation
- Digital Drivers License Getting Upgrades