DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global RFID Market in Healthcare - Growth, Trend and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The RFID Market in Healthcare is expected to register a CAGR of over 20% during the forecast period 2018-2023.
It has been identified that about 60% of such centers in North America have been investing in improving the process efficiency, and such investments are expected to drive growth for RFID's.
A major driver of the RFID market is the growing need to prevent spoilage, expiry, or counterfeit products from reaching the market as well as the increasing need to aiding adherence to like FDA's Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA), Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and other regulatory authorities among others.
Further, with the advent of NFC capable mobile phones that allow electronic patient identification and tracking across multiple providers, have offered a greater opportunity for the RFID market, as tools allow patients to be identified by a unique radio frequency identification (RFID) tag on their person when they visit a clinic.
- China to Hold the Largest Market Share in Asia-Pacific
- Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities to Hold a Majority of the Market Share
Developments in the Market
- March 2018 - CCL Industries Inc. acquired a privately specialty manufacturer of high performance labels and marking systems for the Israeli high technology sector, Nortec International Ltd. based near Tel Aviv, Israel for approximately USD 9 million in cash.
- January 2018 - American company Smart Label Solutions (SLS) signed a partnership with Mozaiko, a Brazilian developer of radio frequency identification (RFID) and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
- October 2017 - CCL Industries Inc. announced it has acquired the remaining 37.5% minority interest in its Acrus CCL venture for approximately $6.3 million in cash.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. RFID Market in Healthcare Dynamics
5. Global RFID Market in Healthcare Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Key Vendor Profiles
- Smartrac N.V.
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Alien Technology Corporation
- Gao RFID Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Impinj Inc.
- Mobile Aspects Inc.
- RF Technologies
- STiD Groupe
- Solstice Medical LLC
- Stanley Healthcare
7. Investment Analysis -- click to see the full release
The Bar Code News (www.barcode.com), now in its 9th year, does not sell software, hardware, bar code products or services and we rely on sponors to stay in business. Use the links on the left side menu to find the products or services you need. Want to reach us? See the links on the Footer menu below.Please let vendors know you’ve seen them here.