CHICAGO, Aug. 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Mesirow Financial acted as the exclusive financial advisor to Ingenious Packaging Group ("Ingenious" or the "Company") on its sale to Resource Label Group, LLC ("Resource Label"), a portfolio company of First Atlantic Capital, Ltd. ("First Atlantic") and TPG Growth.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Ingenious services customers across the food, beverage, health and beauty, spirits, nutraceutical, distribution, tobacco and pharmaceutical industries. Ingenious is fully equipped with flexographic, digital and offset printing capabilities and the ancillary finishing assets to offer a full breadth of pressure sensitive, cut and stack and in-mold labels as well as shrink sleeves and branding products.
David Bowyer, chief executive officer of Ingenious, commented on the transaction, "Mesirow Financial's expert guidance and constant support was pivotal in securing a successful outcome for Ingenious."
Louis Mitchell, managing director of Mesirow Financial's Investment Banking group, said, "We were honored to represent Ingenious on this transaction. Resource Label is led by an experienced management team, owned by two investment firms with significant experience in the packaging sector – First Atlantic and TPG Growth – and will be an excellent partner for Ingenious moving forward."
The transaction represents another successful assignment completed by Mesirow Financial's Investment Banking group. Mesirow Financial is one of the most active advisors in the paper, plastics, packaging and specialty printing sectors, having completed over 125 transactions in recent years.
About Resource Label Group, LLC
Resource Label Group, LLC is a leading pressure sensitive label, shrink sleeve and RFID/NFC manufacturer with diverse product offerings for the food, beverage, chemical, household products, personal care, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical, medical device and technology industries. With locations across the U.S. and Canada, Resource Label Group, LLC provides national leadership and scale to deliver capabilities, technologies, systems and creative solutions that customers require. To learn more, please visit resourcelabel.com.
The Barcode News Magazine :: Summer 2018
We invite you to read our brand-new online magazine issue. Click to read the latest in barcoding!
This issue features articles and case studies on:
- Using RFID for Customer Service
- The True Cost of UPC Data
- Labeling and Packaging Artwork
- Industrial Vending
- Barcoded Neurons and Brain Mapping
- How Technology Can Help Retailers
This publication is packed with insightful information from experts in the Bar Code and Labeling Industry - and of course, a link to our free bar code label makers for UPC and other bar codes and also QR codes.
- Ivanti Simplifies Management of IT Assets, Contracts and Compliance
- Zebra Technologies Completes Acquisition of Xplore Technologies
- Crowdfunding RFID For Pets -Don’t Be the Peacock Left at the Airline Check-In Gate
- D-Tech International RFID Installation Helps Future Proof South Tyneside Libraries
- Lowry Solutions Named to 2018 CRN Fast Growth 150 List
- RetailSTARx with McKesson’s EnterpriseRx Supports ID Tracking for Controlled Substances
- Rootstock Software Announces New Cloud ERP Customer Win
- Born of the Defense Supply Chain, NeQter Labs Marks Growth and Demand for NIST Compliance Tool
- Unitech’s EA500 Brings Out Next Level Data Collection
- AIM Creates Blockchain Council
- Zebra Announces Second-Quarter 2018 Results
- ScanSource to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Results on August 28, 2018
- Omron to Display Vision, Flexible Manufacturing, Traceability and Safety Solutions at IMTS
- Varian Announces Acquisition of humediQ Global GmbH
- RFID Helps DIY Retailer Beat Shoplifters And Protect Luxury Range of Faucets and High-Value Tool
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews