SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Ivanti, the company that unifies IT to better manage and secure the digital workplace, today announced the release of Ivanti® Asset Manager Essentials. A pre-built IT asset management (ITAM) solution running in the cloud, Asset Manager Essentials is a cost-effective option for organizations that need a fast route to comprehensive management of IT assets, at any phase of their lifecycle, across the enterprise.
"Asset management can be a complex, costly and time-consuming endeavor," said Ian Aitchison, Senior Product Director, Ivanti. "If performed without accuracy, however, it can also cost companies dearly in unnecessary procurement expenses during an asset refresh. From tracking the assets you have and knowing where they are at all times, to better managing risk, contractual compliance, regulatory concerns, and improved security, our new Asset Manager Essentials provides the visibility companies need without the complexity, time or cost."
Built for a rapid time to value, the cloud-based Asset Manager Essentials features:
- Out-of-the-box reports and dashboards to make asset management simple – from procurement and purchase order to receipt, deployment and disposal.
- Powerful asset data importing capabilities which provide prebuilt support for discovery sources including Ivanti Endpoint Manager, Ivanti Data Center Discovery, and barcode scans. This enables Asset Manager Essentials users to benefit from automatically populated consolidated asset data, easily compare actual and discovered asset values and generate exception reports for simplified alignment and reconciliation of asset location discrepancies.
- Barcode scanning and management that allows for asset data retrieval via a barcode scan in environments that use barcoded assets.
Asset Manager Essentials helps optimize asset purchases, lowering the total cost of ownership while simplifying budget management and forecasting. Further supporting vendor contract compliance, the solution anticipates contract renewal dates while helping to calculate and track asset age and value for the refresh process. To simplify business user requests, it also provides a product catalog of authorized items, each with robust inventory tracking and controls, thus speeding onboarding and provisioning activities while reducing service desk calls. click to read the full release
- Zebra Technologies Completes Acquisition of Xplore Technologies
- Crowdfunding RFID For Pets -Don’t Be the Peacock Left at the Airline Check-In Gate
- D-Tech International RFID Installation Helps Future Proof South Tyneside Libraries
- Lowry Solutions Named to 2018 CRN Fast Growth 150 List
- RetailSTARx with McKesson’s EnterpriseRx Supports ID Tracking for Controlled Substances
- Rootstock Software Announces New Cloud ERP Customer Win
- Born of the Defense Supply Chain, NeQter Labs Marks Growth and Demand for NIST Compliance Tool
- Unitech’s EA500 Brings Out Next Level Data Collection
- AIM Creates Blockchain Council
- Zebra Announces Second-Quarter 2018 Results
- ScanSource to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Results on August 28, 2018
- Omron to Display Vision, Flexible Manufacturing, Traceability and Safety Solutions at IMTS
- Varian Announces Acquisition of humediQ Global GmbH
- RFID Helps DIY Retailer Beat Shoplifters And Protect Luxury Range of Faucets and High-Value Tools
- SATO Launches StoreAdvise to Focus on Intelligent Technology-based Solutions