Industry-leading automation solutions pioneer Omron Automation Americas will have a broad array of technologies on display at the upcoming International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago. Addressing needs in flexible manufacturing, machine vision inspection, traceability and safety, Omron's demo will present solutions for manufacturers seeking to implement future-proof production lines.
HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Aug. 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Omron Automation Americas, an industry-leading provider of industrial automation solutions, will be displaying a wide range of technologies at the upcoming International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) at booth #134845 in September. These unique products and solutions are aimed at helping manufacturers meet a variety of needs in vision inspection, flexible manufacturing, traceability and safety while edging closer to the fully automated factory of the future.
Omron's flexible manufacturing demo will present several solutions designed to help companies meet the customization demands imposed by today's increasingly globalized and eCommerce-driven market. These solutions include integrated mobile and fixed robots, machine automation controllers and laser marking technologies.
Products to be featured in this controls demo have been carefully chosen to illustrate how manufacturers can leverage Omron's all-in-one solutions. The recently introduced compact NX1 controller integrates seamlessly with other Omron solutions and now includes G-code support. The NX1 controller with OPC UA and SQL connectivity is ideal for IIoT applications and easily integrates with quality management and safety systems. The NX1 improves the operations of smart factories at all levels by providing a link between machines and the Industrial Internet of Things.
Omron is also showcasing traceability solutions that feature barcode readers and smart cameras. The industry leader extended its automation portfolio by releasing a bundle of vision and code reading products including the HAWK MV-4000, the MicroHAWK ID-45 and the HS-360 handheld. With these additions, Omron's extensive automation solutions are ready to resolve the traceability challenges of today as well as those of the future.
Omron is demonstrating its leadership in safety with a comprehensive demo for production line safety and machine guarding. Technologies highlighted include new safety light curtains, safety mats, safety laser scanners and safety controllers. Omron's new NX safety network controller with CIP safety connectivity helps manufacturers introduce flexibility into their production lines while keeping design effort and maintenance time to a minimum. It enables quick and easy safety program development and improves the efficiency of safety management and maintenance. To Learn more about Omron's safety products and solutions, click here.
Manufacturers interested in testing out these integrated, interactive and intelligent solutions for industrial automation should be sure to stop by the Omron booth at IMTS this coming September 10-15 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
About Omron Automation
Omron Automation is an industrial automation partner that creates, sells and services fully integrated automation solutions that include robotics, sensing, motion, logic, safety, and more. Established in 1933 and currently headed by President Yoshihito Yamada, Omron's 36,000 employees help businesses solve problems with creativity in more than 110 countries. Learn more at omron247.com.
- Varian Announces Acquisition of humediQ Global GmbH
- RFID Helps DIY Retailer Beat Shoplifters And Protect Luxury Range of Faucets and High-Value Tools
- SATO Launches StoreAdvise to Focus on Intelligent Technology-based Solutions
- Walmart Executive Joins Warehouse Drone Pioneer, PINC
- Resource Label Group Expands Its North American Footprint Through Acquisition
- Ticketmaster And SF 49ers Use Barcodes To Bring Breakthrough Ticketing Technology To Fans
- Digimarc Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Cognex and StayLinked Partner to Offer Modernized Terminal Emulation Solution
- MSM Solutions Named 2018 North America Premier Partner by Honeywell
- Solution to Trucking Woes Lies in New Driver Training, Technology
- Used Barcode Equipment for Sale - approx 200 pieces
- Toshiba Begins Shipping Print and Apply Labeling System
- CaptureTech Receives Lenel Factory Certification under Lenel’s OpenAccess Alliance Program
- Omron Releases NX1 Controller for IIoT Applications with OPC UA and SQL Connectivity
- Cognex Reports Results for the Second Quarter of 2018
- Scandit Raises $30M in Series B Led by GV
- Smartag International Purchases OREB SDN BHD
- Global cold chain market size is estimated to reach USD 447.50 billion by 2025
- Epson and Partners Will Use Barcodes To Show Attendees at RetailNOW 2018 How to Deliver More
- Future Gas Stations Launches Smart Vending Business
- Socket Mobile reports results for the quarter and six mo