MILLBRAE, Calif. (PRWEB) July 10, 2018
Supply & Demand Chain Executive, the executive's user manual for successful supply and demand chain transformation, has selected. The SDCE 100 is an annual list of 100 great supply chain projects. These projects can serve as a map for supply chain executives who are looking for new opportunities to drive improvement in their own operations. These projects show how supply chain solution and service providers help their customers and clients achieve supply chain excellence and prepare their supply chains for success.
“First and foremost, we want to congratulate the winners of this year’s Top 100 for their successful and innovative projects, which serve as models to companies of all sizes of what is achievable in their supply chains,” says John Yuva, editor for Supply & Demand Chain Executive. “Regardless of company size, these projects are best-in-class examples of the types of efficiencies and bottom-line results that supply chain executives should be striving toward in their own operations. Our 2018 winners provide a roadmap for how to get there.”
“Cargo Chief is proud to receive this recognition. From completing its transformation from a tech enabled freight brokerage to provider of technology to 3PLs, we now have a number of clients that are using our technology to enhance their truckload buying, while improving service and margins,” said Russell Jones, founder and Chief Executive Officer, Cargo Chief. “Cargo Chief has developed many strategic partnerships, like our relationship with PostEverywhere®. PostEverywhere is a great example of leveraging integration technology to benefit multiple parties.” Cargo Chief is receiving the feed of load data from PostEverywhere in order drive volume to its C4TM digital freight platform and keep a real-time pulse on the market.
“Our partnership with Cargo Chief enables us to better serve our customers as they have yet another best-in-class option to help find matching capacity,” shared Mark Draeb, president of Grizella, the maker of PostEverywhere. “PostEverywhere continually strives to seek partners like Cargo Chief, who align with our focus on technology that provides simplified information sharing and relationship building”.
About Supply & Demand Chain Executive
Supply & Demand Chain Executive is the executive's user manual for successful supply and demand chain transformation, utilizing hard-hitting analysis, viewpoints and unbiased case studies to steer executives and supply management professionals through the complicated, yet critical, world of supply and demand chain enablement to gain competitive advantage. Visit us on the web at http://www.SDCExec.com
About Cargo Chief
Cargo Chief unlocks hidden carrier capacity for 3PLs by leveraging patented, award-winning technology created by the combination of Silicon Valley ingenuity and deep freight industry expertise and relationships. Cargo Chief provides superior logistical services for 3PLs by matching loads with available capacity from their carriers. Please visit http://www.CargoChief.com.
PostEverywhere is an online freight posting solution that provides unique access to motor carrier capacity by automatically posting cargo loads from a single interface to an independent partner network of new and innovative load boards and carrier apps. Designed for shippers and freight brokers, PostEverywhere enables control of load postings, extends spot market coverage and increases load visibility to build brand. Please visit http://www.PostEverywhere.com.
- AIM Seeks Blockchain Case Study Entries
- Autonomous Truck Technology To Yield Safer Highways, Better Jobs, Faster Deliveries
- InternetRetailing and eDelivery Conference 2018 Set For October 2018
- New RFID Label Enhances Merchandise Visibility While Maintaining Privacy Protection for Retail Shoppers
- Honeywell Appoints Torsten Pilz as Chief Supply Chain Officer
- BoxLock, With Barcode Reader, Smart Padlock that Ensures Safe and Secure Package Deliveries
- Supply Chain Technology Talk Dominates SMC³’s Connections 2018
- Tageos’ new EOS-241 U8 apparel RFID tag passes all ARC categories
- KS Services Group Boosts Productivity with Zebra Technology
- Air Tahiti Nui Takes Off with EAM RFID
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Expands Oncomine Immuno-Oncology Assay Portfolio
- Technology Industry Veteran Brian O'Sullivan Joins Digimarc as VP North American Sales
- Zebra Tech Expands Location Solutions Portfolio For Industrial Markets
- Advancements Series to Focus on Disruptive Application for Global Supply Chain Ecosystem
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews