Tageos today announces the release of the new version of its small EOS-241 RFID tag based on NXP Ucode 8 IC. Designed for tagging apparel and small items, the new EOS-241 U8 offers excellent performance in a compact form-factor. The inlay is approved by the University of Auburn RFID lab in all FCC categories.
MONTPELLIER, FRANCE and RALEIGH, USA (July 2, 2018) – Tageos today announces the release of the new version of its small EOS-241 RFID tag based on NXP Ucode 8 IC. Designed for tagging apparel and small items, the new EOS-241 U8 offers excellent performance in a compact form-factor.
The inlay is approved by the University of Auburn RFID lab in all FCC categories. Approved for retail Tageos EOS-241 U8 successfully completed product testing in the ARC program at the Auburn University RFID lab.
The inlay passed all categories related to various use cases for RFID within retail environments in the FCC frequency range (Spec A, B, C, D, M, G, F, Q, and N), demonstrating high capability to meet retailers’ and brand owners’ requirements. Best-in-class performance Tageos designed the EOS-241 inlay around NXP’s latest-generation Ucode 8 chip.
The Ucode 8 offers increased sensitivity and allows designing more powerful RFID tags particularly efficient in retail applications, including the most demanding use cases such as high-density population.
Compact size With finished dimensions of 1.77x0.75in (45x19mm), the EOS-241 U8 inlay represents a perfect solution for tagging a large variety of items, particularly small fashion items with limited available labeling area. The tag is also easily embedded into most other tag sizes and formats (tickets, sew-in labels, etc.).
“We are proud to see our product EOS-241 U8 meets the performance requirements for all ARC categories related to the FCC frequency range. It is good news for retailers and suppliers of the US market looking for a unique solution to label variety of product types.” says Matthieu Picon, CEO at Tageos. Tageos EOS-241 U8 is available immediately as ready-to-use paper sticker or wet inlay. About Tageos Tageos designs and manufactures RAIN RFID labels for the identification and traceability of products, equipment and people in various industries (fashion, retail, logistics, healthcare, aviation, automotive…). Thanks to its breakthrough worldwide patented manufacturing process, Tageos’ best-in-class RFID labels are cheaper and less polluting than traditional RFID labels. Tageos offers its customers a wide range of ready-to-use labels, as well as a set of customized services. For more information, visit www.tageos.com.
- KS Services Group Boosts Productivity with Zebra Technology
- Air Tahiti Nui Takes Off with EAM RFID
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Expands Oncomine Immuno-Oncology Assay Portfolio
- Technology Industry Veteran Brian O'Sullivan Joins Digimarc as VP North American Sales
- Zebra Tech Expands Location Solutions Portfolio For Industrial Markets
- Advancements Series to Focus on Disruptive Application for Global Supply Chain Ecosystem
- The EA602 Offers Performance and Price Without Compromise
- Agrilyst Launches Mobile Application Allowing Growers to Run Operations From a Phone
- Beauty Mirror Uses Barcodes - Innovation From HiMirror
- Global Internet of Things (IoT) in retail market size is expected to reach USD 94.44 billion by 2025
- Global NFC Forum 2018 Innovation Award Winners Announced
- Cognex Announces Second Quarter Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Smartrac Expands to the Columbus Region, Creating New Jobs
- Scandit Report Reveals How Post and Parcel Providers Use Mobile Computer Vision with Augmented Reality
- Oracle extends Cloud-based Warehouse Management to Enhance Logistics Performance
The Barcode News Magazine :: Summer 2018
We invite you to read our brand-new online magazine issue. Click to read the latest in barcoding!
This issue features articles and case studies on:
This publication is packed with insightful information from experts in the Bar Code and Labeling Industry - and of course, a link to our free bar code label makers for UPC and other bar codes and also QR codes.