Zebra honored with multiple awards globally for design, innovation, culture and more.
LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. – June 25, 2018 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, announces its worldwide recognition for an assortment of achievements. Notably, Zebra was ranked 45 on Crain’s Chicago Business® Fast 50 list, which annually features the fastest-growing companies in the Chicago area. The award highlights the best, most innovative organizations with significant revenue growth, creative business strategies and successful leadership.
Zebra has also received awards from international organizations for successes in product design, innovation, employee engagement, partner programs and leadership.
----more amazing bar code news:
- Toshiba Expands Managed Print Program to Label Printers
- Bretford Unveils Expanded Suite of RFID Powered Mobile Device Charging Solutions #ISTE2018
- GS1 Ireland Launches Groundbreaking Operating Room Data Collection Study at Arizona Hospital
- RFID Tag Maker Metalcraft Achieves Certification to ISO 9001:2015
- ALOM Named to 2018 SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for Ecommerce Technology Innovation
- TEKLYNX Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s 2018 SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects
- Retailers Must Simplify to Increase Bandwidth, Improve Reliability and Reduce Costs
- Nestle Wagner Digitises Production With Rugged Solution From Getac
- Panasonic Introduces New Rugged Handheld for Mobile Workers With Optional Barcode Capabilities
- Sterling Aviation Launches Technology to Manage the Aviation Supply Chain
- Vantage Solutions guides Reed-Lane through smooth serialization projects
- Happypunt Delivers Fast Fashion by Implementing Gerber's PLM and 3D Digital Solutions
- Toll Collection Market - RFID: One of the Most Popular ETC Technologies
- Cold Storage Facility Enhances their Green Initiatives
- AB&R® Becomes a GS1 US Solution Partner – AB&R® and GS1
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews