Toshiba Provides a Single Source to Efficiently & Affordably Manage, Service Supply Chain and Logistics Organizations’ Thermal Barcode Printer Fleets
LAKE FOREST, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Toshiba America Business Solutions today announces the expansion of its industry-leading Encompass managed print services (MPS) program to include Toshiba and other OEM thermal barcode printers. Toshiba’s expanded MPS program now fully supports and optimizes supply chain and logistics operations thermal barcode print fleets with OEM-branded parts, labeling supplies and full-service maintenance.
Toshiba’s customizable Encompass program is specifically designed to fulfill the diverse and nuanced labeling needs of individual organizations. The company’s MPS program additionally outfits supply chain and logistics personnel with cost-effective plans tailored to thoroughly support thermal barcode printers upon implementation. Considering the company’s streamlined approach to addressing its clients’ distinct labeling needs, Toshiba’s Encompass MPS labeling program presents organizations with affordable monthly plans complying with virtually any IT budget.
“Since the creation of our Encompass program nearly 15 years ago, Toshiba has been at the forefront of efficiently, affordably and comprehensively servicing our e-STUDIO™ copiers and printers," said Bill Melo, Toshiba America Business Solutions chief marketing executive. “With the evolution of our Encompass offering, Toshiba continues as a leader in managing our clients’ products with the elite level of service and customer satisfaction Toshiba has become recognized for providing.”
About Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc.
Toshiba America Business Solutions (TABS) provides multifunction printers, managed document services and digital signage for businesses of all sizes throughout the United States, Mexico, and Central and South America. The company’s award-winning e-STUDIO™ copiers and printers provide quality performance with the security businesses require.
Complementing its hardware offering is a full suite of document workflow, capture and security services including Encompass™, the company’s industry-acclaimed Managed Print Services program. Encompass enables clients to print less and optimize workflow while improving energy efficiency.
TABS’ Ellumina™ digital signage offering includes all of the hardware, software and services needed to implement dynamic and interactive digital signage installations.
TABS provides content creation and management, displays, integration, installation and project management services as well as financing for solutions ranging from a single screen to the biggest arenas and stadiums. For additional information, please visit www.business.toshiba.com.
- Bretford Unveils Expanded Suite of RFID Powered Mobile Device Charging Solutions #ISTE2018
- GS1 Ireland Launches Groundbreaking Operating Room Data Collection Study at Arizona Hospital
- RFID Tag Maker Metalcraft Achieves Certification to ISO 9001:2015
- ALOM Named to 2018 SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for Ecommerce Technology Innovation
- TEKLYNX Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s 2018 SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects
- Retailers Must Simplify to Increase Bandwidth, Improve Reliability and Reduce Costs
- Nestle Wagner Digitises Production With Rugged Solution From Getac
- Panasonic Introduces New Rugged Handheld for Mobile Workers With Optional Barcode Capabilities
- Sterling Aviation Launches Technology to Manage the Aviation Supply Chain
- Vantage Solutions guides Reed-Lane through smooth serialization projects
- Happypunt Delivers Fast Fashion by Implementing Gerber's PLM and 3D Digital Solutions
- Toll Collection Market - RFID: One of the Most Popular ETC Technologies
- Cold Storage Facility Enhances their Green Initiatives
- AB&R® Becomes a GS1 US Solution Partner – AB&R® and GS1