MASON CITY, Iowa--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Metalcraft was recently presented with its ISO 9001:2015 certificate from Intertek, affirming that the company adheres to the internationally-recognized standard for quality management.
“Metalcraft has had a strong history of committing to our quality system and continuous improvement,” said Jim Miller, Metalcraft VP of Engineering & Quality. “When the new standard came out, we saw that as a better fit for us and a great opportunity to take our system to the next level.”
Earning ISO 9001:2015 certification puts Metalcraft among an elite group of RFID companies with ISO 9001:2015 certification and means our customers will continue to receive the high-quality service and American-made product from Metalcraft they’ve grown accustomed to.
“Our certification means we are taking a hard look at ourselves and working as a team to make improvements in all aspects of the business, so our customers can rely on a quality product every time,” Miller said.
For more information about Metalcraft’s ISO 9001:2015 certification or if you have questions about your next ID application project contact Metalcraft at 641-423-9460 or find us at idplate.com.
A leader in the identification products, Metalcraft manufactures a variety of customized asset tags including RFID tags and barcode / serialized tags for asset tracking and/or identification. Metalcraft provides a wide range of services including RFID prototyping, pilot projects and full-scale RFID production runs. Their complete line of roll label and metal tag offerings along with their harsh environment and mount-on-metal RFID products enables Metalcraft to provide a solution for almost any tagging application. Visit www.idplate.com
Intertek is the leading quality solutions provider to industries worldwide. From auditing and inspection, to testing, training, advisory, quality assurance and certification, Intertek adds value to customers’ products, processes and assets. With a network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 36,000 people in more than 100 countries, Intertek supports companies’ success in a global marketplace. Intertek helps its customers to meet end users’ expectations for safety, sustainability, performance, integrity and desirability in virtually any market worldwide. Visit www.intertek.com.
- ALOM Named to 2018 SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for Ecommerce Technology Innovation
- TEKLYNX Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s 2018 SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects
- Retailers Must Simplify to Increase Bandwidth, Improve Reliability and Reduce Costs
- Nestle Wagner Digitises Production With Rugged Solution From Getac
- Panasonic Introduces New Rugged Handheld for Mobile Workers With Optional Barcode Capabilities
- Sterling Aviation Launches Technology to Manage the Aviation Supply Chain
- Vantage Solutions guides Reed-Lane through smooth serialization projects
- Happypunt Delivers Fast Fashion by Implementing Gerber's PLM and 3D Digital Solutions
- Toll Collection Market - RFID: One of the Most Popular ETC Technologies
- Cold Storage Facility Enhances their Green Initiatives
- AB&R® Becomes a GS1 US Solution Partner – AB&R® and GS1
- Barcode Scanning App Does Apparel Size Fitting Too
- Delaware Alcohol Tobacco Enforcement Equips Officers With Intellicheck’s Law ID
- DecisionPoint Systems Acquires Royce Digital Systems - Expanding its Reach into Healthcare