NEW YORK, June 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- KeyMe, the leading resource for total access and key management that is revolutionizing the $10B key duplication industry, has launched an aggressive advertising campaign in New York City and San Francisco for the month of June. The campaign was conceived to increase consumer awareness and drive sales at thousands of kiosks located at major retailers in prominent metropolitan cities throughout the country. This campaign is coming on the heels of a very successful NYC test campaign last Fall.
The campaign's voice is distinctively charismatic, entertaining and city-specific. The New York ads light-heartedly jest "Copy keys at over 100 Locations in NYC. No eye contact necessary," "If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere. But specifically, at these select locations," "So many kiosks, you can walk to one in minutes. Even at a tourist's pace" and "Giving faulty keys to your dog walker is how one accident leads to another."
The San Francisco campaign, on the other hand, includes Silicon Valley lines such as "Copy a key in less time than it would take to avoid an elevator pitch," "Rather than disrupting a market, may we politely suggest a faster, easier way of copying keys?" and "Tons of kiosks in every microclimate." The campaign is also playfully progressive and provocative with headlines such as "Proud supporter of premarital cohabitation" and "You can now pick up keys at Safeway, and perhaps someone to give them to," among others.
Nick Johnson, President of Serviceplan New York, says of the campaign, "Keys are not something anyone spends time thinking about — until you are locked out or urgently in need of a key." With this mind, we focused our campaign on how KeyMe has made key duplication and storage quick, easy and convenient. From day one, we were excited about KeyMe - true innovators in a category that's been stagnant for decades with the opportunity to build the only true large-scale consumer brand in the space."
KeyMe is radically changing the way millions of people make and manage their keys by offering consumers an array of digital options, including key copying, storage, and management to support the vast majority of home, office, mailbox, high security, vehicle, and RFID keys. KeyMe kiosks employ a sophisticated and patented combination of artificial intelligence, computer vision, and robotics, which safely and effectively eliminate human error in the key duplication process.
Founded in 2012 by Greg Marsh, KeyMe is fundamentally transforming how people access and manage their keys, providing a safe and convenient way to copy and share keys and solve frustrating lockouts. KeyMe smart kiosks are currently present in over 1,500 locations within leading retailers, including (alphabetically): Albertsons, Bed Bath & Beyond, Kmart, Kroger, Mall of America, Rite Aid, Safeway, Sears, and 7-Eleven, among others.
KeyMe kiosks are the first and only kiosk with the ability to duplicate the majority of vehicle and RFID keys on the market. The smart kiosks copy keys in under 30 seconds, at a rate 10x more accurate than industry averages. The free iOS and Android mobile applications further enable customers to safely scan and save a digital copy of their key facilitating easier to their keys when and where they need them.
-- more news from Barcode.com
- Teaching Hospital Gains Cost & Time Efficiencies Thanks to Mobile Barcode Scanning
- Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market Worth 72.00 Billion USD by 2023
- Crane USA, IPC/Subway, and Mercy Recognized with GS1 US Excellence Awards
- Gerber Facilitates On-Demand Textile Supply Chain - Showcases Micro Factory with Digital Printing
- SID/DSCC Business Track Proceedings Now for Sale
- Skin Wearable NFC Disc Delivers a Stunning Performance at iHeartRadio’s Wango Tango
- Starbucks Adds Punishment To Loyalty Program
- Children’s Hospital Colorado Contracts with Mediware® Software for Blood Supply Chain Software
- EPAY Systems Delivers New RFID Slim Time Clock
- EnterWorks® Partners with Label Insight for ‘Big Data on Big Food’
- META Storage Solutions Inc. and The Numina Group Partner to Provide Neuco’s Next Generation Warehouse Distribution Center
- ALL-TAG Announces Release of Q-Tag® Tag
- Seeonic and atlasRFIDstore Partner to Expand Sales of Cellular RFID Readers
- Checkpoint To Demonstrate Loss Prevention, Merchandise Visibility Solutions at NRF Protect
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews