CHICAGO, June 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- EPAY Systems, the leading cloud-based Human Capital Management provider for employers with a distributed workforce, introduced the WalTerTM S18 time clock today. The new WalTerTM S18 is a revolutionary slim, durable and powerful time clock flexible enough to fit the needs of any workforce. EPAY Systems will be running a live demonstration of the new time clock on Thursday, June 21st at 1 PM CDT.
EPAY Systems designed the S18 with the needs of customers in mind. Its slim powerful design means it is portable and reconfigurable - ideal for ever changing worksites. It goes where the work is.
"EPAY has always been focused on our customers' unique needs when it comes to time and attendance. And that is why we are proud to introduce the WalTer S18 time clock – a versatile and slim time clock that can fit everywhere and anywhere our customers need them to," shares CEO Frank Ruffolo.
With a secure local database and internal battery, the S18 can operate without Wi-Fi or power if needed – then once it is connected again all the data is uploaded to EPAY's time and attendance system to be accessed and reviewed by managers. Plus, with an optional locking wall mount or table stand it can fit into any work environment seamlessly.
The WalTerTM S18 Time Clock marks the advent of the next generation of time clock with its:
- Facial Biometrics
- RFID technology
- Multiple languages
- Durable construction
- 24/7 Free Customer Support
EPAY's HR software—particularly the time and labor management software—is targeted to medium and large businesses that manage an hourly, distributed workforce with workers that are hard to keep track of, frequently on the move and are often working in nontraditional work environments. Accurate time and attendance is critical to, but challenging for such businesses.
With the WalTerTM S18's vast capabilities EPAY Systems strives to solve time and attendance challenges for such businesses with cutting edge technology designed especially for them to reduce time theft and control labor costs. EPAYs dedication to customers is highlighted with free 24/7 support year-round. Keeping customers' time and attendance running smoothly will always be a top priority.
About EPAY Systems
EPAY Systems is the only complete HR solution designed just for employers with a distributed, hourly workforce. EPAY helps employers lower their labor costs and optimize their people—thanks to powerful analytics and unique workforce management tools—while lightening their HR workload via robust, end-to-end HR software. With a headquarters in Chicago, IL, the company has offices throughout the U.S., Canada, and India, serving170,000 worksites across North America and beyond. www.EPAYsystems.com
- EnterWorks® Partners with Label Insight for ‘Big Data on Big Food’
- META Storage Solutions Inc. and The Numina Group Partner to Provide Neuco’s Next Generation Warehouse Distribution Center
- ALL-TAG Announces Release of Q-Tag® Tag
- Seeonic and atlasRFIDstore Partner to Expand Sales of Cellular RFID Readers
- Checkpoint To Demonstrate Loss Prevention, Merchandise Visibility Solutions at NRF Protect
- Thermal Printer Market to Reach US$ 4.5 Bn by 2028 - Persistence Market Research
- Box Measurement Technology for Hand Held Devices to Serve $343 Billion Shipping/Parcel Industry
- Zebra Restructures Debt
- Award For Instrument That Prints Text, Barcodes, 2D Codes and Graphics on Plastic Tubes