HERZLIYA, Israel, May 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- SuperCom (NASDAQ: SPCB), a global provider of secure solutions for the e-government, public safety, healthcare, and finance sectors, was awarded a new project with the national government of a Scandinavian country to deploy its PureSecurity Electronic Monitoring (EM) Suite with an emphasis on domestic violence.
The nationwide program with a leading public safety agency is set to cover domestic violence cases within the country, and the initial deployment will include certain PureSecurity offerings, including continuous GPS tracking and monitoring of domestic violence-related offenders. Once PureSecurity is deployed for domestic violence, victims will receive a device which will alert them if the offender, under a restraining order, is too close in range to them.
The award was won through a formal bid process, which included system demonstrations to and tests conducted by the contracting authority. The budget for the project consists mainly of costs for purchasing the EM system and equipment, as well as recurring maintenance and licenses charges for 7 years. SuperCom expects to deploy the initial order and start generating recurring revenues within three months of project launch.
This award will go through the customary standstill waiting period before contract signing is approved and the project is launched. Further information is expected to be provided in subsequent announcements. click to see the full release
- Pierbridge’s IRCE Presentation Will Focus On How Cartonization Technology Reduces Shipping Costs
- Jenny Krummenacher of Zebra Recognized As One Of CRN's 2018 Women of The Channel
- Resource Label Group Gets A New Investment
- Zebra Technologies to Present at the Bernstein 34th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference
- Kenya Gets Real-time Livestock Traceability Programme Enabling Trade and Food Safety
- New Balluff Magnetic Mount Simplifies RFID Integration
- 73% of Customers Want Order Tracking Across all Touchpoints but only 7% of Retailers Currently Offer It
- Know Labs Appoints (Ret.) Admiral Bill Owens to its Board of Directors
- Navy Federal Credit Union Names Toshiba Official Document Solutions Provider
Yes, we pander to social media channels:
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews