WAKEFIELD, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The NFC Forum announced today the nine finalists in the 2018 NFC Innovation Awards Program, selected by a distinguished panel of judges. The three winners selected from this group will be revealed during the NFC Forum’s day-long NFC Innovation Day celebration scheduled for June 26 at the Barbican Centre in London, UK. NFC Innovation Day includes the VISIONFC Simplifying IoT Summit from 12:30 – 18:00 with interactive presentations and real-world case studies showing how NFC and IoT can be used together to deliver remarkable customer experiences. The NFC Innovation Awards celebration will take place in the evening after the IoT Summit concludes.
FC Innovation Awards
The NFC Innovation Awards recognize the development, deployment and use of state-of-the-art NFC products, services and experiences worldwide. Over 60 entries were received from innovators around the world demonstrating the tremendous growth and interest in NFC technology and its use. The 2018 NFC Innovation Award sponsors include Thin Film Electronics ASA (Platinum Level) and NXP Semiconductors (Gold Level). The NFC Forum is the world's leading standards and advocacy association for NFC technology.
“NFC technology is transforming user experiences everywhere across B2B and B2C NFC-enabled products, services or experiences,” said Paula Hunter, executive director, NFC Forum. “In London we will recognize this year’s NFC Innovation Award finalists, announce the winners and celebrate the momentum behind NFC technology. A special thank you to all who entered the award program and best of luck to all the finalists.”
NFC Innovation Award Finalists
With over two billion NFC-enabled devices in use worldwide the value of NFC technology to solve real-world challenges in the retail and payment, Internet-of-Things (IoT), public transportation, automotive and other markets is exploding
Follow The Bar Code News on social media:
- Deeper Planning and Insights for the World’s Largest Network for Supply Chain and Sales Operations
- Walker Edison Selects enVista to Enhance Inventory Visibility
- Honeywell Hosts Live Broadcast To Unveil Innovative Solutions To Transform Retail Operations
- Digimarc Announces Support for SmartLabel
- Zebra Recognized Most Influential International Brand For Leadership in RFID Solutions
- Asset Tracking and Inventory Mgmt Solutions Market to be Worth US$ 30.59 Bn by 2026 - TMR
- Bonded Logistics Celebrates 2018 Family Business Awards Honors
- Global Track and Trace Solutions Markets to 2023 - Growing Number of Manufacturing Facilities
- ScanSource Reports Third Quarter Results - Achieves12% Gross Profit Growth
- France Automatic Data Capture Market 2016-2018 & 2025:Expected to Reach $961 Million
- Zebra Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
- PINC selected by Inbound Logistics to its 2018 list of Top Logistics Technology providers
- OtterBox, Mobelisk Partner to Add Sensors, Barcode Scanning
- ASAP Systems Announces the Integration of RFID in BarCloud
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews