BEAVERTON, Ore., May 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC) announced its support of SmartLabel® and the availability of Digimarc Barcode scanning capabilities within the SmartLabel app. Announced at TransparencyIQ in Chicago, which brings together the foremost leaders driving product transparency forward, Digimarc is offering brands and retailers a more reliable, efficient and flexible method for delivering SmartLabel to consumers.
The SmartLabel program was developed by the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA) and the Food Marketing Institute, collectively called the Trading Partner Alliance (TPA), to give consumers a way to digitally access more detailed product information than could fit on a package... (click to see the full release)
- Zebra Recognized Most Influential International Brand For Leadership in RFID Solutions
- Asset Tracking and Inventory Mgmt Solutions Market to be Worth US$ 30.59 Bn by 2026 - TMR
- Bonded Logistics Celebrates 2018 Family Business Awards Honors
- Global Track and Trace Solutions Markets to 2023 - Growing Number of Manufacturing Facilities
- ScanSource Reports Third Quarter Results - Achieves12% Gross Profit Growth
- France Automatic Data Capture Market 2016-2018 & 2025:Expected to Reach $961 Million
- Zebra Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
- PINC selected by Inbound Logistics to its 2018 list of Top Logistics Technology providers
- OtterBox, Mobelisk Partner to Add Sensors, Barcode Scanning
- ASAP Systems Announces the Integration of RFID in BarCloud
The Bar Code News relies on sponsors to keep this site running and free. You can help us by letting companies know when you've seen them here.
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews