SUZHOU, China – May 11, 2018 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, announced recently that it has received the Internet of Things (IoT) Star Award at the China IoT Congress 2018 held in Suzhou.
Zebra was recognized as the Most Influential International Brand at the annual awards for its leadership in delivering innovative RFID solutions. This marks the third consecutive year that Zebra has won the award.
- The award selection process involved 500 IoT experts and industry members, and Zebra stood out from more than 300 competitors to clinch the award for its RFID solutions that deliver the real-time asset visibility to help customers streamline their operations and maximize asset utilization.
- The Most Influential International Brand award recognizes leading multi-national companies contributing to the progress of RFID industry development in China.
- As part of the annual China IoT Congress, the Annual IoT Star Awards is endorsed by the China IoT Industry Alliance, and organized by RFID World with a committee of local IoT associations. The congress is attended by more than 1,000 IoT leaders, experts, and industry players, and is widely regarded as one of the top industry conferences in China.
- Zebra’s complete RFID solutions including RFID handheld readers, fixed readers, reader antennas, RFID printers and RFID labels and supplies, provide the organizations across healthcare, retail, transport & logistics, and manufacturing industries with real-time visibility they need to maximize the benefits of RFID in their operations. (click to see the full release
The Bar Code News relies on sponsors to keep this site running and free. You can help us by letting companies know when you've seen them here.
Thank you for visiting Barcode.com.
- Asset Tracking and Inventory Mgmt Solutions Market to be Worth US$ 30.59 Bn by 2026 - TMR
- Bonded Logistics Celebrates 2018 Family Business Awards Honors
- Global Track and Trace Solutions Markets to 2023 - Growing Number of Manufacturing Facilities
- ScanSource Reports Third Quarter Results - Achieves12% Gross Profit Growth
- France Automatic Data Capture Market 2016-2018 & 2025:Expected to Reach $961 Million
- Zebra Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
- PINC selected by Inbound Logistics to its 2018 list of Top Logistics Technology providers
- OtterBox, Mobelisk Partner to Add Sensors, Barcode Scanning
- ASAP Systems Announces the Integration of RFID in BarCloud
- FACTON COO Mike Betz to Speak on Costing In Supply Chains
- Tryon Solutions Launches WMS Fixed-Fee Performance Testing
- Neology RFID Patent Claim Invalidated
- GS1 Connect To Feature More Than 90 Presenters
- Savi Receives Multi-Million Dollar RFID Technology Order For Last Tactical Mile Visibility
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews