ALBANY, New York, May 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
According to a new market report pertaining to the asset tracking and inventory management solutions market, published by Transparency Market Research, the global asset tracking and inventory management solutions market is expected to reach US$ 30.59 Bn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 12.9% from 2018 to 2026. According to the report study, the global market is expected to be influenced by a wide range of macroeconomic and industry-specific factors. Growing demand by businesses to optimize product lifecycle management is anticipated to significantly drive the asset tracking and inventory management solutions market across the globe. click for the full press release
The Bar Code News relies on sponsors to keep this site running and free. You can help us by letting companies know when you've seen them here.
Thank you for visiting Barcode.com.
- Bonded Logistics Celebrates 2018 Family Business Awards Honors
- Global Track and Trace Solutions Markets to 2023 - Growing Number of Manufacturing Facilities
- ScanSource Reports Third Quarter Results - Achieves12% Gross Profit Growth
- France Automatic Data Capture Market 2016-2018 & 2025:Expected to Reach $961 Million
- Zebra Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
- PINC selected by Inbound Logistics to its 2018 list of Top Logistics Technology providers
- OtterBox, Mobelisk Partner to Add Sensors, Barcode Scanning
- ASAP Systems Announces the Integration of RFID in BarCloud
- FACTON COO Mike Betz to Speak on Costing In Supply Chains
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews