UNION CITY, Calif., May 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- PINC, the number-one provider of yard management system, finished vehicle logistics solutions, and warehouse drones for inventory management to the world's largest brands, has been selected TOP Logistics IT provider by Inbound Logistics magazine in 2018.
Every April, Inbound Logistics editors recognize 100 logistics IT companies that support and enable logistics excellence. Drawn from a pool of more than 300 companies, using questionnaires, personal interviews, and other research, Inbound Logistics selects the Top 100 Logistics IT Providers who are leading the way in 2018. Editors seek to match readers' fast-changing needs to the capabilities of those companies selected. All companies selected reflect leadership by answering Inbound Logistics readers' needs for scalability, simplicity, fast ROI, and ease of implementation.
In this rapidly changing environment, the only way to stay competitive, drive superior performance, and better serve consumers is by fusing automation and investment in digital technologies. By combining innovative technology including cloud computing, internet of things (IoT), drones, and mobile, PINC offers a digital supply chain experience that is real-time, data-driven, automated, integrated, and connected... click here to see the full release.
- OtterBox, Mobelisk Partner to Add Sensors, Barcode Scanning
- ASAP Systems Announces the Integration of RFID in BarCloud
- FACTON COO Mike Betz to Speak on Costing In Supply Chains
- Tryon Solutions Launches WMS Fixed-Fee Performance Testing
- Neology RFID Patent Claim Invalidated
- GS1 Connect To Feature More Than 90 Presenters
- Savi Receives Multi-Million Dollar RFID Technology Order For Last Tactical Mile Visibility
- RTLS Tracking Fails 40% of Time While in Use; MGM Solutions Presents Answer to RTLS Risks
- SMC³ Selected as 2018 Inbound Logistics Top Logistics IT Provider
- Arrive Logistics Selected For Entrepreneur Of The Year 2018 Award Finalist in Central Texas
The Bar Code News relies on sponsors to keep this site running and free. You can help us by letting companies know when you've seen them here.
Thank you for visiting Barcode.com.
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews