RALEIGH, N.C. (PRWEB) May 07, 2018
Tryon Solutions, Inc., a global provider of supply chain software and implementation services, today announced a new service offering to provide full-scale performance testing of JDA® Warehouse Management.
WMS Fixed-Fee Performance Testing offers a new approach to conducting accurate, repeatable volume tests against warehouse management systems. As part of the project, Tryon Solutions consultants write and execute three tests against the customer’s warehouse management system: one test to establish baseline performance; one to measure performance at the anticipated increased load; and a final test to measure system performance while operating at 150 percent of the anticipated increased load. The full performance test project can be conducted in only two weeks—significantly less time than competitors’ offerings.
“Load testing supply chain applications is a challenge for any warehouse manager,” said Marc van Welsen, CEO at Tryon Solutions. “WMS Fixed-Fee Performance Testing breaks down the barriers that keep customers from regularly testing their systems and enables them to schedule and conduct future tests any time a modification or hotfix is accepted to minimize risk and ensure system stability.”
The base WMS Fixed-Fee Performance Testing package begins at $20,000 for a two-week load test project. “WMS Fixed-Fee Performance Testing meets customer demand for more cost- and time-effective load testing of JDA Warehouse Management systems,” said Nyle Morris, SVP of Sales and Marketing at Tryon Solutions. “We are excited to help customers as they implement Agile and DevOps-like methodologies by enabling routine, ongoing testing of their supply chain systems.”
NOTE: All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
About Tryon Solutions
Tryon Solutions provides professional services and software solutions for supply chain applications. Tryon Solutions has extensive experience with end-to-end implementations, upgrades and optimization services for Warehouse Management Systems and associated solutions, such as Transportation Management Systems, Workforce Management, parcel, automation and other logistics execution software applications.
In addition to providing implementation services, Tryon Solutions developed Cycle® test automation software to help customers achieve operational assurance without the need for advanced training or technical expertise. Through partnering with customers, Tryon Solutions helps logistics teams leverage its services and solutions to increase productivity, reduce risk and optimize operations across their supply chain. For more information, visit http://www.tryonsolutions.com.
-- other news:
- Neology RFID Patent Claim Invalidated
- GS1 Connect To Feature More Than 90 Presenters
- Savi Receives Multi-Million Dollar RFID Technology Order For Last Tactical Mile Visibility
- RTLS Tracking Fails 40% of Time While in Use; MGM Solutions Presents Answer to RTLS Risks
- SMC³ Selected as 2018 Inbound Logistics Top Logistics IT Provider
- Arrive Logistics Selected For Entrepreneur Of The Year 2018 Award Finalist in Central Texas
- Petrobras and FLEETCOR Partner to Bring Card-less Fuel Payments to BR Gas Stations in Brazil
- Waltonchain Says Hello to The World with Its Technical Supporter Silictec's RFID Chips
- Implanting Employees With RFID Chips - An Assessment of Technology, Considerations and Feasibility