Savi will provide active RFID (aRFID) technology powered by its ISO standard reader boards to offer last tactical mile visibility of military assets, extending the range of the RF-ITV network. The ISO reader board is a small, lightweight device that can detect aRFID-tagged assets up to 300 feet away and relay data to the appropriate information management systems. Keeping precise track of military and defense assets as they move through global supply chains reduces excess inventory, saving millions of dollars.
“Not only are Savi’s aRFID tags custom built to function in the most rugged environments, but they also send the last known location read of in-transit assets to ops teams—information that can make the difference in a mission’s success,” said Rosemary Johnston, Senior Vice President, Government Operations for Savi Technology.
Savi delivers live streaming facts and insights about the location, condition and security of in-transit goods. Using big data and analytics, Savi equips shippers, carriers, 3PLs and governments with actionable insights to optimize supply chains before, during and after transit, reducing costs and inventory while improving service. Savi is trusted to support some of the world’s largest and most complex supply chain networks for large CPG companies, Pharma, the US DoD and over a dozen government agencies around the globe. To learn more, visit www.savi.com.
- Arrive Logistics Selected For Entrepreneur Of The Year 2018 Award Finalist in Central Texas
- Petrobras and FLEETCOR Partner to Bring Card-less Fuel Payments to BR Gas Stations in Brazil
- Waltonchain Says Hello to The World with Its Technical Supporter Silictec's RFID Chips
- Implanting Employees With RFID Chips - An Assessment of Technology, Considerations and Feasibility
- 4SIGHT Supply Chain Group Sponsors JDA FOCUS 2018
- Socket Mobile Introduces Capture SDK
- Code's "Soft Scanning" Technology Now Available Within Allscripts Sunrise Mobile
- Coca-Cola Consolidated Selects FourKites for Predictive Supply Chain Tracking And Analytics
- Zebra Technologies Named To Forbes Best Employer List For Third Consecutive Year
- Microsoft and Digimarc Partner to Integrate Scanning Software in Windows 10 OS