NEWARK, Calif., April 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading innovator of data capture and delivery solutions for enhanced productivity, is delivering its SocketScan® Series – ergonomic, colorful, long-lasting barcode scanners with Bluetooth wireless technology. The SocketScan line includes 2D, 1D linear imaging and 1D laser barcode scanners. In addition to excellent scanning performance, these colorful scanners are available in blue, green, red, yellow and white.
The SocketScan Series is versatile in terms of scanning requirements and colors, providing businesses with options to individualize and personalize their solutions in today's fast moving and colorful world.
SocketScan is the next advancement in the Companion Scanning Market. The SocketScan S700 (linear imager - $229 MSRP), S730 (laser - $329 MSRP) and S740 (2D imager - $329 MSRP) scanners include intuitive lights for clear notifications during operation, comfortable ergonomics for all day use, and longer-lasting batteries to cover two entire work shifts or more. It is compatible with all major operating systems, as well as the 750+ applications developed by partners leveraging the Socket Mobile SDK, enabling current customers to transition without any upgrades or changes to their current applications.
"The SocketScan series provides our customers with the dependable ease of use they love about our products, providing additional features such as a more intuitive interface and standard AA rechargeable batteries, in a familiar but improved look. SocketScan is the result of our ongoing efforts to provide quality, colorful scanners that just work," said Kevin Mills, President and Chief Executive Officer.
The SocketScan S740 is a very affordable and effective, universal scanner, able to fulfill the demands of 1D and 2D barcode scanning, which provide both performance and future-proofing for customers on a tighter budget. (Learn more about the S740: https://www.socketmobile.com/products/700-series/socketscan/s740)
"Socket Mobile recognized the need for an all-in-one universal scanner at an affordable price, breaking the current norm that 2D solutions are often twice the cost of basic 1D scanners. The S740 breaks that model and is the affordable, universal 2D/1D scanner option available in the market," said James Lopez, Vice President of Marketing.
- Mobile App Helps Surgical Supply Chain -Schedule Cases, Manage Inventory, Track UDI Data
- Avery Dennison Announces First Quarter 2018 Results
- Zebra Technologies to Release First Quarter Results on May 8
- Upland Software Enables End-to-End Supply Chain Visibility and Control in Latest Release
- 42Gears Mobility Systems and Barcotec Announce Partnership
- Seaweed-Based Bar Codes For Food Labeling
- Kapsch Awarded Contract to Upgrade RFID Toll Collection Equipment on Maryland Roads
- Jack Hamilton Joins Positek RFID Team to Expand Healthcare Market Proficiency
- Tulip Launches the Industry's First Digital Manufacturing Quick-Start Kit
- Asset Panda Introduces Integration Support for Jamf
- FoodLogiQ Names Bjerknes to Board of Directors
- MedSpeed Names Dan Blake Chief Technology Officer
- Socket Mobile Announces 2018 First Quarter Results Release Date and Conference Call
- VerifyMe Reports 2017 Financial Results - Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA Improves 38%
- World’s First Wireless Charging Bluetooth Tracker Card
- Baxter Wins Award for “Excellence in Supply Chain Software Solutions” from Palo Alto Networks®
- Supply Chain Consultants Launch Smartphone Display Cost and Forecast Report
- E Ink and Faubel Unveil the Med Label to Revolutionize the Clinical Trial Supply Chain
- ScanSource to Announce Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results on May 8, 2018
- Fully Autonomous Indoor Aerial Vehicles For Warehouses
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews