Bringing more than 35 years of professional experience to the company, Hamilton will oversee the development and management of large scale projects involving Positek RFID’s patented RFID technology to help hospitals reduce overall costs, manage their product inventories and identify opportunities for improvement in efficiency of inventory tracking.
Mr. Hamilton has implemented RFID solutions for healthcare linen laundry and in-hospital linen management. He has directed the research, development and production of medical products, supplies, equipment, instrumentation and related services during his career as an industry subject matter expert for sterilized surgical linens and the processing of surgical and healthcare textiles.
“The addition of Jack Hamilton to our team provides Positek RFID with a competitive advantage in the healthcare textile management space,” said Jeffrey Markman, president of Positek RFID Inc. “His in-depth experience aligns with our business objectives for exceptional client service and he will be instrumental in continuing to drive our growth in the healthcare sector.”
Prior to joining Positek RFID, Hamilton was the Chief Technology Officer for one of the leading providers of laundry and linen management services and supplies to hospitals, long-term care facilities and outpatient medical practices. Hamilton also served as Senior Vice President of Product Development for a national healthcare surgical linen and instrumentation supplier to hundreds of hospitals and surgery centers. He has held leadership roles in the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation and is a member of the American Society for Quality. Hamilton has a degree in Biological Science from the University of Delaware and has completed Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification from the prestigious American Society for Quality.
About Positek RFID Inc.: Positek RFID creates and installs custom-designed laundry management solutions that enable companies to cut labor costs, reduce merchandise costs, eliminate shortages, accurately track, sort and inventory goods, and improve productivity, thereby increasing profitability. Positek RFID was formed in 2001 to provide process improvement solutions based on RFID. The company has been a technology vendor in the textile maintenance industry since 1973, serving thousands of rental customers in uniform, linen, party, medical, tuxedo, dry cleaning, hospitality and more. Positek RFID Inc. was incorporated in 2017 as part of its acquisition by Fujitsu Frontech North America. For more information, visit www.PositekRFID.com.
-- more news:
- Tulip Launches the Industry's First Digital Manufacturing Quick-Start Kit
- Asset Panda Introduces Integration Support for Jamf
- FoodLogiQ Names Bjerknes to Board of Directors
- MedSpeed Names Dan Blake Chief Technology Officer
- Socket Mobile Announces 2018 First Quarter Results Release Date and Conference Call
- VerifyMe Reports 2017 Financial Results - Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA Improves 38%
- World’s First Wireless Charging Bluetooth Tracker Card
- Baxter Wins Award for “Excellence in Supply Chain Software Solutions” from Palo Alto Networks®
- Supply Chain Consultants Launch Smartphone Display Cost and Forecast Report
- E Ink and Faubel Unveil the Med Label to Revolutionize the Clinical Trial Supply Chain
- ScanSource to Announce Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 Results on May 8, 2018
- Fully Autonomous Indoor Aerial Vehicles For Warehouses
- GlobalVision Unveils Scanner for Quick & Easy inspection of Bottles, Tubes and Cans
- ShipStation Announces New Enhancements to Scan to Print Shipping Workflow
- Michael Wai to Lead Smartrac’s APAC Sales Team, Targeting Accelerated IoT Solutions Growth
- Mobile Scan-and-go Shopping: The Future of Retail is Now
- SMC³ Announces Connections 2018 Lineup
- Zebra Unveils Card Printing Solution Designed to ‘Fit Everywhere #RFIDLive
- Supply Chain Modernization Among Major Themes at 2018 TPA Supply Chain Conference
- NASA Leader Honored by AIM North America #RFIDLive