The new Scan to Print workflow enhancements provide a clear benefit for our sellers to save time and money.
AUSTIN, Texas (PRWEB) April 17, 2018
ShipStation, the leading web-based e-commerce shipping solution, today announced "Scan to Print", new and more efficient workflow features that allow users to more easily scan packing slip barcodes to find and print shipping labels in a single click.
This updated workflow feature allows e-commerce merchants to quickly weigh packages after confirming products are in stock, then purchase and print shipping labels. Retailers can now save money on wasted labels caused by learning that items were out of stock too late in their process, or inaccurate weight estimations.
Scan to Print also decreases a retailer's reliance on keyboards and mice to process orders. Merchants can now use a barcode scanner to automatically create shipping labels instead of having to click through multiple screens, and weight from a connected scale can be automatically applied - saving time and increasing efficiency.
"Our development team is always looking for ways to improve the e-commerce shipping experience," says Robert Gilbreath, ShipStation Vice President of Marketing and Partnerships. "The new Scan to Print workflow enhancements provide a clear benefit for our sellers to save time and money."
ShipStation is the leading web-based shipping solution that helps e-commerce retailers import, organize, process, and ship their orders quickly and easily from any web browser. ShipStation features the most direct integrations of any e-commerce web-based solution with over 150 shopping carts, marketplaces, package carriers, and fulfillment services. ShipStation's many integration partners include eBay, PayPal, Amazon, Etsy, BigCommerce, WooCommerce,
Shopify, Squarespace, and Magento; along with carriers such as FedEx, USPS, UPS, Canada Post, Australia Post, and DHL. ShipStation has sophisticated automation features such as automated order importing, custom best practice rules, product profiles, and fulfillment solutions that enable its users, wherever they sell and however they ship, to be exceptionally efficient at shipping orders. ShipStation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP). For
more information, visit http://www.shipstation.com.
- Michael Wai to Lead Smartrac’s APAC Sales Team, Targeting Accelerated IoT Solutions Growth
- Mobile Scan-and-go Shopping: The Future of Retail is Now
- SMC³ Announces Connections 2018 Lineup
- Zebra Unveils Card Printing Solution Designed to ‘Fit Everywhere #RFIDLive
- Supply Chain Modernization Among Major Themes at 2018 TPA Supply Chain Conference
- NASA Leader Honored by AIM North America #RFIDLive
- AsReader Allows Smartphones to be Used as Professional Barcode Readers
- #RFIDLive -Powercast Demonstrates Industry’s First Batteryless Electronic UHF Retail Price Tag
- Surface Trak - Tool Tracking System Uses RFID
- Checkpoint Adds Mini NeedleLok Retail Theft Solution Tag
- Impinj Announces Enhanced Channel Partner Program
- Toshiba Introduces Affordable Print and Apply System at #MODEX 2018
- RFID Innovations You Can Touch: Smartrac at RFID Journal Live! 2018
- #MODEX JLT Mobile Computers Bridges the Technology Gap with Deployment Services Capability
- CipherLab Showcases 1860 Series Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader at #RFIDLive
- New FEIG UHF RFID Gate Antenna Offers Outstanding Performance to Ease Bottlenecks, Eliminate False Alarms
- JADAK Launches ThingMagic IZAR at #RFIDLive18 This Week
- CipherLab Exhibits Rugged Android Industrial Mobile Computer at #MODEX 2018
- Frazier Industrial Company to Hold Press Conference at #MODEX 2018
- #RFIDLive Lowry Solutions Announces New Software Platform Sonaria