ATLANTA (PRWEB) April 12, 2018
John Wiehoff, CEO of C.H. Robinson; Andy Smith, chief operating officer of FedEx Supply Chain; and DHL Supply Chain’s Alex Jackson are among the first supply chain experts booked to speak at Connections 2018, SMC³’s summer conference at the Greenbrier in West Virginia. The event will be held June 25-27.
To register, visit http://www.smc3connections.com.
Basketball legend Jerry West, who amassed a hall-of-fame career on and off the court, working and playing for storied NBA franchises, will give the opening keynote address. For the second keynote, Wiehoff will discuss how C.H. Robinson has been navigating the current supply chain marketplace.
Connections provides carrier, shipper, 3PL and other supply chain attendees with a 360° view of the multimodal supply chain. Panelists are invited to speak at the event because they are the top supply chain knowledge leaders and executives; their insightful and informative presentations arm audience members with concrete, action-oriented information about how to succeed in the modern supply chain arena. Speakers will also talk about how the ELD mandate has constrained capacity, the impact of blockchain technology on the supply chain, and the evolution of reverse logistics.
In addition to the high-quality, strategic content, the Connections agenda features ample time for attendees to cultivate new business relationships and discuss current supply chain pain points with a select group of peers.
“At SMC³, our commitment to the industry and our long-standing reputation for excellence extends well beyond less-than-truckload education. As part of our mission to provide high-caliber education to the industry, we bring panelists to our conferences who can compellingly and succinctly present complete, thoughtful pictures of real-world supply chain issues and discuss innovative solutions to those problems,” said SMC³ President and CEO Andrew Slusher. “We take pride knowing that each and every attendee will not only benefit from the material presented during the sessions, but also during the many targeted networking breaks and meeting opportunities.”
SMC³ is the leading provider of data, technology and education as an integrated solution to the freight transportation community. Best known for its CzarLite®, Bid$ense® and RateWare® solutions, the company serves thousands of shippers, carriers, logistics service providers and freight-payment companies throughout North America. SMC³ also partners with leading transportation software developers for complete interoperability.
- Zebra Unveils Card Printing Solution Designed to ‘Fit Everywhere #RFIDLive
- Supply Chain Modernization Among Major Themes at 2018 TPA Supply Chain Conference
- NASA Leader Honored by AIM North America #RFIDLive
- AsReader Allows Smartphones to be Used as Professional Barcode Readers
- #RFIDLive -Powercast Demonstrates Industry’s First Batteryless Electronic UHF Retail Price Tag
- Surface Trak - Tool Tracking System Uses RFID
- Checkpoint Adds Mini NeedleLok Retail Theft Solution Tag
- Impinj Announces Enhanced Channel Partner Program
- Toshiba Introduces Affordable Print and Apply System at #MODEX 2018
- RFID Innovations You Can Touch: Smartrac at RFID Journal Live! 2018
- #MODEX JLT Mobile Computers Bridges the Technology Gap with Deployment Services Capability
- CipherLab Showcases 1860 Series Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader at #RFIDLive
- New FEIG UHF RFID Gate Antenna Offers Outstanding Performance to Ease Bottlenecks, Eliminate False Alarms
- JADAK Launches ThingMagic IZAR at #RFIDLive18 This Week
- CipherLab Exhibits Rugged Android Industrial Mobile Computer at #MODEX 2018
- Frazier Industrial Company to Hold Press Conference at #MODEX 2018
- #RFIDLive Lowry Solutions Announces New Software Platform Sonaria
- Softeon to Show Breakthrough Order Picking and Fulfillment Solution at #MODEX2018
- Top Chinese Logistics Robot Maker Geek+ Debuts at MODEX
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews