LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), the market leader in rugged mobile computers, barcode scanners and printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility, today announced a new generation of intelligent card printers and card design software designed to bring high-quality card printing solutions to the security, retail and hospitality industries as well as education and finance institutions. Zebra’s award-winning design team created the ZC100 and the ZC300 series card printers to redefine traditional card printers and provide a cohesive, consistent experience at every touchpoint between the user and the printer, including initial set up to reloading cards and changing ribbons to device cleaning.
Zebra also announced CardStudio 2.0 software: a complete card design and issuance software suite ideal for creating and printing high quality photo identification (ID) cards like employee badges, access control cards for facility access, membership cards, food safety labeling, event/seasonal passes and more.
- Offering a unique industrial design with the slimmest profile and lowest clearance in its class, the ZC100 and ZC300 Series card printers can be installed in space-constrained environments such as under a counter or shelf. The printers also offer customizable covers that allow businesses to create a printer that reflects its environment, making it ideal for a retail store or any business where brand identity is important.
- The ZC100 and ZC300 Series card printers feature an advanced card feeder that automatically adjusts to the thickness of each card, eliminating the error-prone process of manually adjusting for different card stocks. Swing-open card output doors and a new ribbon door design simplify the loading and unloading process. By reducing a multi-step process into just one step, ease of use improves along with device uptime while user learning curves are reduced.
- Security features include a printer cover lock and reject card bin that prevents card stock theft; printer and host authentication firewalls; and government-grade encryption features that help protect sensitive data in environments where data security is critical like financial organizations.
- The new ZC100 and ZC300 Series card printers are supported by Print DNA, a set of utilities and developer tools that deliver a superior printing experience through better performance, simplified remote manageability and easier integration. The printers also offer multiple connectivity options including Wi-Fi for easy integration during deployment.
- The premium ZC350 card printer, a part of the ZC300 series, offers a higher level of rapid printing, smart card encoding and three new ribbons. Zebra ribbons feature built-in smart chips that automatically communicate to the device what type of media is being used and how much media is stocked. Each new ribbon addresses a key customer need such as security, robustness and special effects by offering high durability overlay panels to withstand damage, pearlescent marks to decrease counterfeit copies and metallic/3D capabilities to elevate a card’s look to fit a specific business need such as VIP memberships.
- Both the ZC300 and ZC350 card printers feature a graphical, easy-to-use color LCD with support for 10 languages, plus a new flipper module option enabling dual-sided printing that can be easily upgraded.
- Supply Chain Modernization Among Major Themes at 2018 TPA Supply Chain Conference
- NASA Leader Honored by AIM North America #RFIDLive
- AsReader Allows Smartphones to be Used as Professional Barcode Readers
- #RFIDLive -Powercast Demonstrates Industry’s First Batteryless Electronic UHF Retail Price Tag
- Surface Trak - Tool Tracking System Uses RFID
- Checkpoint Adds Mini NeedleLok Retail Theft Solution Tag
- Impinj Announces Enhanced Channel Partner Program
- Toshiba Introduces Affordable Print and Apply System at #MODEX 2018
- RFID Innovations You Can Touch: Smartrac at RFID Journal Live! 2018
- #MODEX JLT Mobile Computers Bridges the Technology Gap with Deployment Services Capability
- CipherLab Showcases 1860 Series Bluetooth UHF RFID Reader at #RFIDLive
- New FEIG UHF RFID Gate Antenna Offers Outstanding Performance to Ease Bottlenecks, Eliminate False Alarms
- JADAK Launches ThingMagic IZAR at #RFIDLive18 This Week
- CipherLab Exhibits Rugged Android Industrial Mobile Computer at #MODEX 2018
- Frazier Industrial Company to Hold Press Conference at #MODEX 2018
- #RFIDLive Lowry Solutions Announces New Software Platform Sonaria
- Softeon to Show Breakthrough Order Picking and Fulfillment Solution at #MODEX2018
- Top Chinese Logistics Robot Maker Geek+ Debuts at MODEX
- Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK v6.0 Improves Barcode Scanning Speed by 50 Percent
- AB&R to give away a free RFID site survey to #RFIDLive 2018 attendee
- Honeywell Announces New Software Platform For Connected Distribution Centers #MODEX
- #MODEX - Delta Electronics Unveils 30kW Wireless Charging Solutions for Material Handling
- Storage Equipment Safety Service returns to #MODEX and the North American Market
- Seegrid Expands Supervisor Fleet Management Software With Barcode Scanner Integration
- GS1 To Host Digital Convergence Forum June 6-7
- Two 4SIGHT Leaders Named 2018 Pros to Know by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- A Message from Incoming SATO Holdings CEO Ryutaro Kotaki
- 10 THINGS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS AT #MODEX 2018
- Mineral Supply Chain to be Transformed by Cobalt Blockchain and DLT Labs
- MTI Wireless Edge to Exhibit New Slim Antenna at #RFIDLIVE 2018, Orlando
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews